Step deck daddy

Tim picks up the phone and calls Jorgen. Jorgen wakes up to his phone ringing and he picks it up. "Hello?" Jorgen answered. "Hey, its your boy, BIG TRUCKA TIM!" Tim yells. "Yell in the gosh damn phone one more time, boy! If you do it again and I see you with your semi, I'll stick the trailor crank in your fucking asshole!" Jorgen screamed. "Well, someone's cranky!" Tim replied. "Haha, very funny. Why are you so flamboyant!" Jorgen asks. "My lawd, dawg, its 'cause I'm out free, not doing much, I can be myself when I'm in my truck, man!" Tim laughs. "Well, tone it down." Jorgen suggests. "Maybe." Tim said. "Oh lawdy!" Jorgen sighed. "Aight, so as I was about to say, after we got trailor nasty, and I dropped you and Trailor Trash off at home, I gotten a call from a close friend, he goes by 'step deck daddy.' He pulls a type of trailor that looks like a low boy but is actually off the ground, you have to crank it, there is a platform then it drops down kinda like stairs. Look, I was planning that me, you, keisha, and mr. Step deck daddy could get trailor nasty, ya down?" Tim explains and asks jorgen. "Oh my, it's like a fucking orgy! Hell yeah!" Jorgen exclaims. "Aight, imma carpool with Step Deck, so if you see a different truck, that's me and Step driving it." Tim says. "Aight, cool, lemme get Trailor Trash ready, ya want me to bring the trombone?" Jordan asks. "Yes." Tim answers. Tim and Jorgen hang up. Jorgen goes upstairs and starts talking to keisha about the trailor orgy. Keisha seemed pretty excited. A trombone blares from outside, Tim and Step Deck was here. "Come on, let's go." Jorgen commanded. Keisha followed jorgen outside just to find Tim and a hunky black guy who looks like a mix between 50 Cent and The Game. "Hello, you must be jorgen, call me 'Step Deck Daddy, Step or just Step Deck' nice to meet you!" Step introduces himself and shakes jorgens hand. "Its nice to meet you, so you brought your trailor, cool, this is keisha but we call her 'Trailor Trash' during sex." Jorgen said. "Aight let's go somewhere to get trailor nasty! Big trucka Tim is ready to get his dick wet!" Tim shouted. Step Deck Daddy and Tim get in the rig. "TRAILOR. NOW! OH YOU GON BE CRYING DURING THIS!" Jorgen scolds.  The couple gets on the step deck trailor and head off to humiliate Keisha.