step deck daddy part 2

Tim ends up taking them to another trailor dock. "We at another trailor dock! Yasss!" Tim cried. "Lemme try out lil Trailor Trash on my fucking trailor, is that a trombone?" Step asks. "Yes, the slide goes inside of her." Jorgen explained how the trombone is used. "Aight, cool, I'm gon handle your bitch now!" Step growled. He gets on top of the trailor and immediately slaps keisha in the face. "You on my fucking trailor, you listen to Step Deck Daddy, got it?" Step asked keisha, sternly. "Yes." Keisha answered. "Its 'yes, Step'or 'yes Step Deck Daddy'" Step scolds and slaps Keisha again. "Aggghh!" Keisha cried. "Oh, you gon have it way worse than this, lay down and spread your legs." Step commands. Keisha did as she is told, Step Deck Daddy takes his large black cock out and pounds keisha hard. "Take it! Trailor Trash! YOU ARE STEP DECK DADDY'S PROPERTY NOW! UUHHGG, FUCK, FUCK! ITS SO BIG AINT IT?! YOU LOVE STEP, I KNOW!" Step screams and moans. He pulls out of keisha and busts on the floor of his trailor. "Lick it, whore! Taste me!" Step Deck demands. "Ooh, you taste good, you actually taste really good!" Keisha moans. "Yes, you like the taste of Mr. Step Deck, dont you?" He asks. "Tim, come stick your dick in her mouth, jorgen, jerk off on her face or something, I'll stick the trombone in her." "Aight!" Tim and Jorgen answer. Tim shoves his big, hard, cock in keishas mouth. "Does it taste good, do you want big trucka Tim inside of you?" Tim asks. "Yes, I want big trucka Tim! Fuuuck, I just felt a trombone slide get jammed inside of me! Its making a bulge in my stomach! Ooohh lawwwdd!" Keisha screamed. Other truckers at the trailor dock start to notice, and they flock around and watch what is going on. "Holy hell, this is fucking sexy! I'm gon jerk off in the shower and think about this tonight!" Said a bystander. "I agree." Another bystander says. Jorgen grabs at the bulge in keishas stomach and cums on it. "Fuck, uuuuaaahhh!" Jorgen moaned. Step slapped keisha more and pulls the slide out. "Ho, you better lick up this cum on the slide! Lick it all!" Step Deck Daddy commands. "Ohh, the trombone is covered in cum, fuck! It's a lot!" Keisha exclaimed. Jorgen, Step and Tim ejaculate on the floor of the step deck trailor. "Come here, Trailor Trash! We gave you a present!" Tim shouted. Tim shoves keishas face into the floor once again, Step whips keisha while jorgen watches. "STEP, IS SO GLAD TO FUCK YOU, WHORE! YOU ALSO SQUIRTED ON MY STEP DECK TRAILOR! FUCK YOU!" Step screams. He forces her to lick her cum too. "Ooww, it hurts when you shove my face to the floor! Get your huge paw off of me!" Keisha cries. "Paw! You bitch, dont ever talk to me like that!" Step slaps keisha 20 times in the face. "Owww, stop! Wow! Stop it, STEP DECK DADDY, STOP, FRENCH HORN!" Keisha shrieks. "Step, that's the safe word." Jorgen tells step the safe word so he knows why keisha said French horn. "I'm done, I'm done, keisha, you're fine, come here, sit on my lap. You ok." Step cooed. "Oohh, everything hurts, Step, do you not like me?" Keisha asked. "I like you, and I'm not offended by anything you said." Step Deck said. "Let's get you home." Tim coos. Step and Tim get back in the rig, jorgen and Keisha lay next to eachother on the step deck trailor and head home.

 Step and Tim get back in the rig, jorgen and Keisha lay next to eachother on the step deck trailor and head home

This is a step deck trailor, notice how it drops down like stairs.