the painful trailor, again, again

Keisha hops outta the trailor and starts cranking. "Hurry, bitch, I want to fuck you!" Jorgen yells. "Yeah, me too, I want to feel your tight cunt! Trailor Trash!" Tim agrees. Once the landing gear hits the ground, the trucker and jorgen pull keisha back in. "Imma go first, boy! This my trailor, so imma fuck hard in it! Aight? Tim asks jorgen. "Yeah sure, that fine." Jorgen replied. "Aww! Thanks, man, you sure make a trucka happy! Love ya!" Tim shouts. "Eew , dont say that, it sounds gay, dawg" jorgen says. Tim gives jorgen a noogie and goes after keisha. "Come here, bitch! Lemme get you screwed! Walk over to big trucka Tim!" Tim cooed. "No, you gon make me lay on the floor, it hurts!" Keisha exclaimed. Tim grabs keisha and shoves her to the floor, he pins her down. "Mmm, you gon take a dick! Here, suck on the trombone." Tim hands keisha the trombone and immediately thrusts into her. "You're so biiiigggg! Aaggghh! Why you so big!" Keisha cried. "Bitch, shut up!" Tim scolds. He pins keisha down harder so the trailor floor is digging deeper into her back. Jorgen walks over, jacks off and cums on the trombone. "Lick it, lick it, Trailor Trash!" Jorgen yelled while slapping keisha in the face. "Whyyyy, holy hell, fucckkk, auuugghh! I'm cumming! Tim, I'm cumming!" Keisha shrieked. "What's going on?" A few truckers said. They saw what was happening. "Is this consensual?" One of them asked. "Yeessss, aaahhh!" Keisha screamed as she squirted. The cum hit the wall of the trailor.  "Ok then, it's kinda hot to be honest, imma watch!" Said the trucker. The others around her agreed. Tim keeps fucking keisha until she squirts a second, third and fourth time, it hits the wall everytime. Tim pulls out and cums in keishas mouth. "Oh, yesss! Aight, Trailor Trash, come lick the cum off my trailor, someone might rent it, they dont need to see any traces of your bitch ass!" Tim screamed and punched the wall. He drags Keisha up off of her back and takes her near the wall. Tim touches her back and rubs it. "aaaahhhh, no, stop, please, no! Fuck, the trailor hurt me, stop making it worse! No! Tim!" Keisha cries, trying to break free of Tim's hold. Tim shoves keishas face to the trailor wall, the cum spreads all over her face. "Lick all of it, now!" Tim scolded. He rubs her head on the wall, keisha cried in agony. "Aggh! FRENCH HORN! IT CANT TAKE IT NO MORE, FUCKING TRAILOR!" Keisha shrieks. "Ok, aight, we'll stop, come here Keisha." Tim says calmly.