the painful trailor, again

"Aight, we at the trailor park to pick the other trailor, lemme switch out the horse trailor. Here, yall go inside." Tim escorts the couple in to a building that has a sign with flashing lights that says "Tim's fuckin truckin" this is where Tim works, at a trailor park to pick up semi trailors. He owns the business. "Jorgen, I'm scared, that trailor hurts me so much." Keisha whimpered. "Quiet, just 'cause we outta the trailor doesnt mean you're not under my rule. Shut it, Trailor Trash!" Jorgen scolds. "I'm back, let's go to the trailor dock!" Tim said. "Trailor! Now!" Yelled Jorgen. The truck was in front of the building again, Jorgen opens the cargo doors and shoves keisha in the trailor. "We in, hammer down!" Jorgen exclaims. Tim drives as the couple is in the back. "Lay there, dont move! No! Feel the ribbed floor go into your back! Tell me you like it!" Jorgen cries. "No, it's so painful, whyyyy! Fucckkkkk, I want to go home, Jorgen. I cant stand being in this trailor, stop, owwww." Keisha screams. Jorgen jerks off and cums on the floor. He pulls keisha off of the floor and smacks her. "Taste this, bitch! Taste the trailor!" Jorgen scolds. Jorgen shoves keishas face into the floor with cum, she licks it up and cries. "We at the trailor dock!" Tim laughs. "Yes, lemme see you, Trailor Trash, mmm you look so hawt with cum all on ya face, tell me who's a good trucka!" Tim demanded. "You are! Owww, my back!" Keisha shouts. "Hell yeah, I am!" Tim chuckles. They pull up to the trailor dock at a store. (A trailor dock is the area where truckers drop off their deliveries for example, dropping of boxes of cereal at a store. It's where the trailor is unloaded.) "Mmm, ya ready, bitch!" Jordan says. "Jorgen, there's other truckers here!" Keisha yells. "Girl, that's the point, I want all the other truckas to see yo ass pounded!" Tim shouted. "My back is in agony! The fucking trailor hurts!" Keisha cried.  "Get out, go, time to crank the landing gear down, now!" Jorgen demanded.