humiliated part 2

Jorgen was jerking off onto the trombone and the floor of the trailor. "Ooh, ooh, yeaaghhh! Mmm!" Jorgen moans. "Oh lawd, Jorgen, the floor fucking hurts my back, get me outta the trailor, it hurts so much! Jorgen!" Keisha screams, crying for jorgen. Jorgen finally came. "Now! Bypassers, lil Trailor Trash over here gon lick up this cum! Feast your eyes on this!" Jorgen exclaims. Jorgen makes keisha stand up. "Owww, whyy." Keisha cried. It hurt as she stood up due to her back scraping off the floor. The ribbed trailor floor has made deep marks into keishas back. "Oh! Why dont ya look at this, Trailor Trash has some lines down her back! Any bystanders can see this, turn around, keisha, let them see what happened." Jorgen cooed. Jorgen touches the lines on keisha. "Whhhyy, owww, it stings, holy fuck! Stop! Oww, stop touching my back, that hurts like hell!" Keisha yells. "No! Holy shit! You are a piece of trailor trash, you ain't shit, dawg! Come here and lick up this cum!" Jorgen yells as he drags keisha to the floor again. He forces her face to the trailor floor and makes her lick up the cum. She licks the floor and trombone as she stares out the trailor, crying. "Fuuuck! Stop! I cant do it no more! GET ME OUTTA THE TRAILOR, JORGEN! FRENCH HORN!" keisha calls out the safe word and everything stops. "Ok, I'll stop, you're good, hey, Tim, start the truck, we goin home!" Jorgen says to his trucker friend. "Jorgen, my back hurts, fuck, next time can we do it in a trailor that's less painful?" Keisha asked. "Yes, we can, good job for calling the safe word, I can tell it was almost time to stop. And you ain't actually trailor trash." Jorgen says. "I know." Keisha replied. The couple sit in the trailor and make out. They finally arrived at home. "Aight! We here!" Tim shouted. "Cool, thanks for helping with this, heres 30 bucks." Jorgen said as he pays the trucker. "Oh shit, I dont need no money, we friends, you ain't gotsta pay me, dawg!" Tim said. Jorgen insisted that Tim should keep the money. His friend got back in the truck and played the trombone as he left. Jorgen and keisha go inside and get ready for some aftercare.

Heres an example of a trailor with the ribbed floor, keisha was forced to lay on it for quite a long time, after awhile It could get painful and leave marks that could possibly sting for some time, hawt!