finale: dump trailor part 2

Tim shows up at the couple's home. Trombones play, jorgen and keisha head out. "Aight, now the trailor has a ladder attached to it so you can climb in. There is no cargo doors. You still have to crank it to the ground though. The fun thing about this is that folks can hear y'all fucking but they cant see ya, it's a little mind fuck for them." Tim explains. "TRAILOR. NOW!" yelled Jorgen. They climb in the dump trailor and Tim starts driving to a nearby town. They finally arrive in front of a Walmart. "Aight! We fucking at mother fucking WALLY WORLD BIOTCH!" Tim screamed. "Stop yelling, Tim!" Jorgen scolded. Tim climbed into the trailor and slaps Keisha. "Come on, Trailor Trash. Come suck on big trucka Tim!" Tim laughs. "No, you slapped me!" Keisha cried. "I dont care, suck on me!" Tim yells. Keisha starts blowing Tim and deep throats him. "I can hear you gagging, yes. Fuck. Fuck! Oh gosh. Mmm, I'm gon put it in your cunt now!" Tim moans. Tim lays keisha on her back and penetrates her. He goes in real deep and hard. "Oh, yes, auuggh, uuhh! Fuuuucckk! Big trucka Tim, you so big! Dammnn!" Keisha shrieks. "Shut up. Bitch. We making the trailor shake because you taking my cock!" Tim shouted. Tim pulls out and puts a trombone slide deep inside of keisha. Once again it makes a bulge in her stomach. "Oh, lemme grab it!" Tim says. He grabs at the bulge and plays with it. "Big trucka Tim likes feeling the slide inside of you, Trailor Trash." Tim laughs like a little kid at the park. He slaps her and jorgen walks over to ejaculate on the bulge in keishas stomach. "Mmm, mmm, yeahhh! Take that, Trailor Trash." Jorgen growled. He also ejaculates on the wall of the dump trailor. Tim shoves keishas face to the wall as jorgen eats her out. Keish starts moaning and crying. Suddenly she squirted all over the trailor floor. "You know what to do, girl!" Jorgen exclaims. Keisha starts licking the cum off of the floor. Tim gets outta the trailor and finds a stick to beat keisha with, he gets back in. "Tim?" Keisha asked nervously. "Quiet! I want to hear your screams of agony! I want to see the pain! The torture!" Tim starts beating keisha with the stick. He hits her 20 time, then he stops. Tim touches the cuts one keisha. He starts beating her again. "Fuck! Stop, owwww, please dont beat me, it's so painful, tim!" Keisha shrieks. "You call me big trucka Tim, or I'll hurt you more!" Tim scolds. Tim's still hitting Keisha, she's crying and bleeding. "Tim, I think we should stop, I can tell she ain't enjoying it anymore. Come on." Jorgen says in a concerned tone. "Ok." Tim throws the stick outta the trailor. There is blood all over Tim's dump trailor. "Keisha, I stopped, is it getting to not be fun right now?" Tim asks. "Yes, it hurts." Keisha cried. Tim, jorgen and Keisha lay next to eachother in the trailor for awhile. It was time to go home. Tim drives them home. "Oww, jorgen, there's blood on the trailor." Keisha cries, hugging jorgen. "I know, dont look at it, look at me. I can tell its scaring you, dont look at the trailor, look at my face, we almost home." Jorgen cooed. The truck stopped and Tim drops the couple off. They immediately head inside for after care and bed time.

 They immediately head inside for after care and bed time

A truck with a dump trailor