horse trailor!

Jorgen wakes up and heads downstairs to make breakfast. He calls Tim. "Tim's Fuckin Truckin, how may I help you?" Tim said on the telephone. "Yo! What's up brotha! Its jorgen, do you have any horse trailors?" Jorgen asked Tim. "Oh lawd, yes I dooo! What you need one for?" Tim replied. "Yes, me and my bitch gon get trailor nasty again, we experimenting with different trailors, just to see which one we like to fuck in." Explained jorgen. "Aight, fine wit me. I'LL BE THERE SOON!" Tim shouted. "Good lawd, dude, dont yell into the bloody phone, you dildo!" Jorgen chuckled. "I ain't no dildo, I'm a trucka, biotchhhh!" Tim laughs.
They finish their conversation and hang up. Jorgen goes upstairs to wake Keisha. "Hey, ya ready for the horse trailor?" Jorgen asks. "Yes, hopefully theres no horse shit in there, I dont want scat!" Keisha exclaimed. "No, theres no scat in there, but heres some scat now! Doowop, beepbop da di la da li dedop!" Jorgen scats as if he were a jazz singer and makes keisha laugh. "Haha, jorgen, stahhpp, you to funny boi!" Keisha yelled. GAAAHH DWAAAH DADADWAAAH! Tim arrived in his peterbilt with a horse trailor hitched to it. "Aight get the fucking trombone, Tim's here, thank him for helping then get yo ass in the trailor!" Jorgen commanded. Keisha obeyed his command and got the trombone then headed outdoors. "Thank you, Tim for dragging me and Jorgen around in your trailor." Keisha said. "Ayy, no problem, girl, I might join in with you and your mans! Haha!" Tim belly laughs. "Trailor! Now!" Yelled Jorgen. Keisha got in the trailor and jorgen walked up to Tim. "Aight she in the trailor, hammer down!" Jorgen cries. "Hol' up! Ya mind if I join in with you too? I want to fuck your pretty Trailor Trash you have." Tim asked Jorgen. Jorgen let him join but first Tim has to take them to the area where they can humiliate keisha. They finally arrive. "This trailor floor hurts but not as bad as the other one since the lines are spaced out more." Keisha said. "Look, I don't care! Now go unhitch this shit and crank it, I BETTER SEE THE FUCKING LANDING GEAR TOUCH THE DAMN GROUND, BITCH!" Jordan screamed so folks walking by can hear. He slapped keisha in the face and escorted her roughly out of the trailor. "Go head, CRANK!" jorgen commanded. "Ok, gosh!" Keisha cried. Keisha lowers the trailor so it doesn't fall over. Tim walks over and pushes keisha against the trailor. "Jorgen, gimme the trombone!" Tim yelled. Jorgen gives Tim the horn. Tim grabs keishas leg and starts grinding on her. "Yes, you like that, Trailor Trash? Huh, tell me, bitch, fucking trailor trash whore! I hate you, everyone look at this bitch, she ain't shit! Trailor Trash here wants to fuck me jus cuz imma trucka, fucking lot lizard!" Tim screamed and pushes Keisha away from the trailor. Jorgen grabs hold of her and drags her in the horse trailor. "Theres chains in here, tie her ass up!" Jorgen exclaims. Jorgen and Tim tie keisha up by the arms and legs. Tim grabs a marker and writes Trailor Trash on keishas face, chest and ass. "Step on up! Look at Trailor Trash, ain't she beautiful! Oh lawdy! Oh mah lawd! Mmm!" Tim cries out to folks passing like he's announcing at a baseball game.