finale: the dump trailor

It was the last trailor the couple was gon try out until they choose which one they were going to fuck in. "Hey keisha, today we gon do our last trailor, then we go choose which one is good for us." Jorgen said. "Oh, how we gon have our own trailor, though, ain't those Tim's?" Keisha questions Jorgen. "Yes, they are, but I resigned from my job as a cashier and asked Tim to teach me trucking, imma be a trucker, keisha. We'll make more money. You doing it too. We are working with Tim." Jorgen explained. "I'm gon be a trucker!? Cool!" Keisha exclaimed. "Yes, but first we have to fuck in the dump trailor, then choose the trailor we want for personal use. Tim will give us a different trailor for deliveries so it's not all cummy." Jorgen said. Jorgen finishes talking to Keisha and picks up the telephone. "Ayooo, Tim's fuckin truckin, what the fuck do you want, boy?" Tim says. "So first of all, I want me and my hoe to use a dump trailor from a dump truck. Then choose the trailor we want. Second of all, I want to work for ya, It will earn more money. Keisha wants to too, obviously I won't use the trailor we fucked in, that one's personal, we could probably use one that hasn't been freshly fucked in. Would you do us that solid?" Jorgen asks. "Really, you mean it? This cant be happening. Oh my gosh, jorgen. Yes, you can, I'll teach you and you can soon work for me. Thank you jorgen. I be the with the dump trailor!" Tim tears up with gratitude, he appreciates that Jorgen is willing to work for Tim. "Bro, are you crying? Jeez it's just a bloody job, you have other folks there, you didn't cry when you interviewed and hired them! Wuss!" Jorgen exclaims. "I am, no I know I didn't cry for the others but, dawg, we've known each other since kindergarten! We grew up with each other, you dont need to be interviewed, I'll just teach ya, cuz we, we are dawgs for life!" Tim cries. "Holy fuck, you making me cry now too, just bring the dump trailor." Jorgen sighs.
They finally finished their conversation.