horse trailor! part 2

Tim goes near keisha and sticks the trombone inside of her. He pushes the slide in and out at a rapid pace. Keisha cries, pulling on the chains. People can also see what's going on through the walls of the trailor because there's holes in them. Jorgen nuts on the floor again and makes Tim do the same. Tim keeps fucking Keisha with the trombone until she squirts.  "aauughh, fuck, fuck, the trombone is so deep, it hurts, oh lawd folks are looking in the trailor, why Tim, this is fucking trailor nasty! Keisha screamed as she is taking the slide. "Shut up, Trailor Trash, it's my fucking horse trailor, dont talk! I own this shit, lemme fuck you! Jorgen, go head and fuck her, I'm gon add more cum to the floor of the trailor." Tim shouts. "Aight, Tim, mmm, Trailor Trash, you like everyone looking at you, they can see the the sides too, you like this horse trailor, don't ya, girl?" Jorgen asks in a mocking voice. "I don't care about no horse trailor, I hate you!" Keisha cries. "First of all, you better care because this trailor from Tim and he a good friend of ours, he a good trucka! Fuck you. Second, don't you ever tell me that you hate me, now its gon get worse, Tim, start your rig, we getting that trailor we had before!" Jorgen calls out. "What! No! The other trailor hurts, we ain't gon do it! No, you can't do it! I still have lines from the last time! Aaggghhh!" Keisha yells, shuddering. Jorgen takes the chains off of keisha, she tries to run outta the trailor. "Oh no you dont! Get your Trailor Trash ass over here, who do you think you are! Huh, tell me, bitch, tell me, I let you out when I want to. Now we are about to go, GO FUCKING CRANK UP THE FUCKING LANDING GEAR, GO BITCH GET OUT, DONT TELL ME YOU HATE ME EVER AGAIN, SLUT!" Jorgen exclaims. Keisha raises the trailor so Tim can hitch it back on his truck. "Aight, let's go get that other trailor, its gon hurt, and I'm still joining in, we gon fuck at a trailor dock!" Tim retorted. "No, I'm not taking it, I dont want that trailor!" Keisha exclaimed. "I dont give a fuck, my truck my rules, right jorgen?" Tim turns to Jorgen and asks him. "Damn right, trucka!" Jorgen replied. They both slap keisha in the face 6 time, Tim gets in his peterbilt and they get on their way.

 They both slap keisha in the face 6 time, Tim gets in his peterbilt and they get on their way

This is the horse trailor they fucked in