Pranks And Trouble

I scooch over to the other sofa awkwardly once Konan has left. Tobi follows me and sits down next to me. "Tobi leave her alone un!" Deidara yells and Tobi jumps. "Aww Senpei, Tobi only wants to ask if Alice-chan wanted to play a game" he whines in response. Deidara just sighs and turns on the TV. "Um what kind of game?" I ask twiddling my fingers. "Just follow Tobi". He then grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the corridors. "Good luck kid" I hear Kisame say as Tobi drags me along.

He soon stops at a door reading 'Tobi' I'm guessing it's his room. "Stay here Alice-chan". He closes the door behind him and I can hear rummaging from inside. Moments later he returns with a bottle. "Um Tobi what is that?" I ask and he holds the bottle up to my face. It reads 'Fab-colour pink hair dye'. I stare at Tobi confused. "What are we going to do with this?". He pulls me with him again down a different corridor and we stop at the end of it. "You'll see Alice-chan. Tobi likes playing pranks on the others. This will be fun" he whispers and peaks round the corner. I can tell this isn't going to end well. I take a peak round the corner as well and read the name on the door which says 'Hidan' in gold letters. "W-wait are you sure about this? He already doesn't like me" I whisper in his ear. "This will be fun Alice-chan. Tobi wants you to put this into Hidan's shampoo while he keeps a look out". He then passes me the hair dye and pushes me out into the corridor. I take a deep breath and slowly walk towards Hidan's room.

I knock on the door and get no response so he must be out. I turn back to see Tobi waving at me. "Go Alice-chan". I walk into the room and find the door to the bathroom. Once in I look around for the shampoo. I end up finding quite a lot of aftershaves and strong smelling body sprays. "Yup he must be a ladies man" I say to myself as I look through the cupboards. I finally find the shampoo and pour the hair dye into the bottle. Someone grabs my wrist and in a panic I get some of the dye on my hands. "Ah don't do that Tobi! I thought you were Hidan" I say holding onto my chest feeling my pounding heart. "Tobi is sorry. He heard Hidan coming. Let's go". I grab the bottle and we both make a break for it. We hide behind the corner where we were earlier to see Hidan enter his room and doesn't suspect a thing. "That was too close Tobi" I say trying to catch my breath.

We stop off at the bathroom near the living room so that I can wash my hands. Hopefully this dye will come off. I wash my hands a few times and still half of my palms are dyed pink. "Damn Tobi it won't come off" I tell him as I walk out the bathroom. We hear someone cursing loudly and Tobi runs off somewhere. "Oh crap! Tobi get back here!" I yell after him but he's already long gone. I panic and race into the living seeing Kisame and Deidara watching TV. "You guys gotta help me!". They both look at me confused. "Fucking bastard! When I find out who did this they are so dead!" An angry Hidan yells getting closer to the living room. "What did you do?" Kisame asks as he and Deidara stare at me. "Tobi tricked me into doing a prank on Hidan and he's going to kill me! I need to hide! I got some of the dye on my hands he's going to know it was me!" I panic and go to hide behind the sofa but something stops me. I accidentally bump into Hidan. I look up nervously as the others try not to laugh at his now pink hair. "I can't find Tobi so I'm guessing it was fucking you who did this bitch!" he yells and I whimper. His gaze lands upon my pink hands. "Oh shit!" I scream and race out the living room.

I can hear him chasing me as I try my best to get away from him. I have no idea where I'm going and end up running into a dead end. "End of the line bitch!" He yells as I back up against the wall in fear. My eyes widen as his hand tightens around my neck and he pushes me against the wall. "Your so fucking weak. Not even worthy enough to be a sacrifice to lord Jashin" he smirks as I stare into his cold lavender eyes.

Madara's POV:

After leaving Alice to Hidan I ask Pein to step in if Hidan goes to far. I can't use her power if she's dead after all. "I want to see how she responds in a life and death situation, so don't intervene unless it looks as though she will die" I explain to Pein before leaving to watch Hidan and Alice for myself.

Alice's POV:

I grab onto Hidans arm to try and support my own weight. He keeps slowly applying more pressure to my neck and it feels like he's crushing me. I look at him with pleading eyes but he just smirks wider. "Aww am I hurting you bitch. You fucking deserve this". He then punches my stomach with his free hand and I cough up a bit of blood. "S-stop I-it" I manage to choke out between my shallow breaths. I feel power building up inside me like when I was being held my Pein. My head starts ringing with pain and I can't help but scream. "What's fucking wrong with you now". His smirk fades as he gets angry and increase the hold on my neck. I choke and notice that my arms are growing long hair. I hear the cracking of bones and my legs burn. I scream louder as Hidan let's go of me and I fall to the floor with a thud. The chakra cloak appears around me again and this time there's no one to stop it. "Hidan go back to the others I'll clear up here" I hear a deep voice say and turn to see Pein standing in front of me. "But sir I wasn't fucking finished with her" Hidan demands. "Leave now" he says once again as Hidan storms off. The pain grows stronger as more bones break. "A-aaah! H-help!" I scream towards Pein reaching my arm out towards him. He just walks closer and kicks me in the ribs sending my flying into the wall. "Aaaah! S-stop!". Rage builds up and I can feel myself changing faster.

I eventually get up still in agony but now standing on all fours. I jump towards Pein and attempt to bite him. "Almighty push" he commands and I am thrown through the hideouts wall. I land in a patch of long grass and cough up more blood. I weakly stand back up and send a bunch of water strands at Pein from a nearby stream. Each one of them attempts to attack him in an attempt to protect me. Pein dodges them easily. "That's enough. I've seen what I wanted to see for now" I hear another deep voice say from behind. I panic and before I can turn to see who it is I am knocked unconscious.

Tadaa another chappy finished :3 I know it's sorta short but I tryed my best to make it interesting ^~^ sorry that I haven't updated in awhile I've been busy with six form work -_- but I am back on track and enjoyed writing this :3 I hope you guys like it :D comment and tell me what you think. Thanks and read happy xxxx (>^_^)>