~ Episode 9 - Gucci Mucchi Moment ~

I didn't write the sex scene. It was all @Serena_Kanade She's the dirty minded one.  ~Skye~

My lips were smashing against Zion's. He was holding me up by my thighs, considering I was a lot shorter than him. The one song we sang after a few drinks just triggered something in us. Zion opened the door to his classroom, before he shut it, using his leg.

"You don't know how much I've been waiting to do this," Zion whispered before he set me on top of a desk. I don't know whether it's the drunk talk or...I don't even know anymore. I doubt people are wondering where we are. I can see him take his school uniform jacket off, followed by my jacket. Soon his kisses began to trail down, eventually reaching my neck. I gasp from the sudden feeling.

"Zion you're tickling me..." I whisper, running my hand through his red hair. I soon feel him suck and nibble on my neck at the same time. Who knew we were this drunk. I could feel him grin, as his hand made its way under my shirt. My eyes widened slightly, his hand unclipping my bra.

"I've repressed my baser instincts, Skylar... but when I'm with you." I heard him groan and before I knew it I was shirtless. He trailed his kisses down, his hand slowly removing the bra straps from my shoulders. I could feel Zion remove my bra and I immediately cover my breasts.

"Skylar you're fine. You're beautiful to me." He removed my arms slowly, his hands cupping over my breasts. He began to fondle with my breasts, causing me to blush a bright red. He looked up to me, a devilish smirk visible on his lips.

"Z-Zion..." I could barely speak now. The embarrassment and desire were two things running across my mind. I felt his lips on my breasts, his tongue circling around my nipple. I let out a weird noise, indicating to Zion that he was doing the right thing.

"You made a really cute noise there Sky. Tell me... do you want more?" I could tell he was teasing me by the tone of his voice. "Can you say please?" I look down at him, my face completely red.

"Please Zion... I'll do anything..." I say, basically begging him for more. He was pleased by my reaction, taking his shirt off completely.

"If you are really willing to do anything, how about you strip me then?" He leans against the teacher's desk in his room. I knew we were at the point of no return so I comply with his command. I kneel in front of him, slowly undoing the zipper on his pants. I can see him blush a light pink, once I eye the visible bulge in his boxers.

"E-Even this?" I stretch the waistband on his boxers, which made him blush even more. He grew impatient, as he pulled his boxers off himself.

"I want you... to lick... and suck to your heart's content." I blushed immensely before I began to lick the tip, causing him to let out a groan. I didn't know what I was doing so I licked and sucked the tip gently and roughly. He then pushed me backward gently. I see him climb on top of me, resting his forehead on mine.

"I want you to know... that if you let me you're mine and no one else's." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "Got it?" I nod in agreement. I felt him pull my pants down, leaving me practically in my underwear. Soon enough I was on my back and he was on top of me, fondling my breasts. He was grinding against me and I could tell we were both nervous. I mean this was my first time doing something like this and I could tell it was his first too.

"I-I need your permission to continue Skylar..." He nibbled on my ear, his hips moving a little bit rougher than before.

"W-We've gotten this far Zion." I could tell he got even more excited when I said that. He quickly took my panties off, rubbing the entrance to my slit causing me to moan loudly.