Chapter 10

I watch from a distance as my family weeps for me. I wear my sunglasses over my brown eyes, my hair is now dyed a pitch black. Well you're probably wondering how the hell I'm still alive. Well I'll tell you.

I knew that Cipher planned on killing me, Caleb let me know that before we had went to help the team. I was scared, but then I remembered that Dad had shot Deckard and asked his mother to bring him back to help save Brian.

I immediately called Deckard and asked him if I could meet his mother.  He called her and I told her my situation, she said to meet me at this restaurant, I met up with her and we discussed what would happen. 

"I'll be in the back of the ambulance, and two men, whom your father knows, Leo and Santos. They'll be the ones who take your body away, they'll make sure that their faces are covered so that no one makes them out." She told me, I nodded and told her I had already planned out my "funeral" out.

The only people who know about me being alive, other than Mrs. Shaw, Leo and Santos, is Caleb and Taylor. I told Caleb the plan while we were sitting in the car waiting for Cipher's appearance, I told Taylor before we left the compound, I only told her because I wanted someone to tell the kids. Who have to keep it a secret from their father.

"Watch the service from afar, make sure that no one in your family sees you. If even one person sees you, this whole plan is done for." She told me, I nodded and left the coffee shop and went back to the team.

Which brings me to my "funeral". My husband's arms around both of our children, my parents weeping into each others arms. Mia and Uncle Brian standing next to them, Maddie and Shawn next to them, Jack and Taylor standing behind them with their children next to them. Ramsey and Tej holding hands crying, Roman and some woman stand next to them, Roman is bawling. Caleb is standing to Nobody and Little Nobody, the three of them have stone faces on. I see that Deckard and Hobbs aren't there. Owen is missing too.

I then notice a few people I know from Tokyo, Sean and Twinkie standing there with a group of drift racers behind them. 

I realize this must be extremely hard on Sean, considering he just lost Neela to the same woman who "killed" me. 

I watch as they lower my casket into the ground, I watch as they each throw a hand full of dirt on the casket. 

I slowly back up and move to my car. Once inside I start to cry and realize my mistake.

I'll never be able to go home again.