Twelfth

- UPDATE -

(Sorry that I didn't update for a while. Too lazy to write. But I'm good now!! Thanks for reading Truth or Dare!)

"Harry." A voice behind him as he gazed at the stars. Somehow, he was expecting a visit from this very voice, this very handsome slytherin. Draco.

"Draco." Harry murmured as the beautiful, lanky boy settled next to him. All the features he had missed. A blonde widow's peak that was slight and still unmistakably there. Messy locks of hair that he tried to keep tame with hair gel, but always somehow escaped. Silvery blue eyes that were moonlight reflected on a broken shard of glass.

Pale skin.

And the lips..... Looking pale pink and very kissable at the moment.

"Harry?" The slytherin repeated himself, looking at Harry with this sort of sad smiling look. Though it was if he himself didn't get the expression was the tiniest bit sad, he only knew of the perfect genuine smile.

"Draco, just fucking kiss me already-" Harry was cut off, as always, with a kiss.

(Note: Avery this is for you, you wanted a kissing scene so here)

Draco's lips were perfectly soft, and gave way to Harry's, although demanding. Kissing was a sort of universal thing, a special thing. Special, like crying and laughing and dreaming. Though somehow, you were always supposed to close your eyes in these special moments. Harry didn't want to miss this one. He kept his eyes wide open and was met by Draco's pupils, warm blue-grey. It was perfect. Mouths slightly open, Draco with a signature taste of lemons and something else. Harry with his peppermint.

And so, as always, they broke apart and smiled.

"Truth or Dare?"

(This is the end of the real story, but in the next chapter there's going to be random scenes I wanted to fit into the plot but never got the chance to. Sooo..... Please still continue reading, unless you're boring and only want the real story......)

ALSO DUDES!!! IF YOU WANT ANOTHER (AWESOME) DRARRY FANFIC, I JUST COMPLETED ANOTHER ONE!!
It's awesome I promise. Go onto my profile, it's called Carpe Noctem (It doesn't have very many reads yet, RIP)

Maybe you'll be chosen to be my child lmao