Randomnessssss

(In the warnings, I put "violent" tag so I wanted someone to punch someone else. I chose random characters for this scene: Ron and Malfoy. Just imagine the "Mudblood" scene with Hermionie, except instead of a spell, Ron threw a punch.)

His fist came fast. It collided with Malfoy's nose, then nobody could stop them. It was just the chaos of two boys in a moderately fair fight, Malfoy's handsome nose bleeding. He wiped the blood away with his sleeve and growled, throwing a punch towards Ron's unprotected face. They were obviously both not experienced in this, but Ron threw himself at Malfoy and used his nails to the best of his knowledge, scratching up the Slytherin's face pretty badly. All that was left was blood, loud curses, and the rumbling of a crowd formed around them, never mind the teachers trying to rip the boys apart. All that it was Chaos. "Mudblood!" People from the crowd chanted, and Hermionie took the chance to sucker-punch them too. Harry was just looking at everything like "Whaat just happened...." And then everybody started screaming randomly "HERE COMES HAGRID!!!" Except instead of breaking up the fight, Hagrid just laid on them and so they were squished by the big man. In a way, it worked.

McGonagall face-palmed.

Every reader face-palmed at this weirdo writing.

(Mild sexual scenes, the warnings said..... And yet..... I didn't make one. I really don't want to..... I'm too much of an innocent bean! But I imagine this *funny* scene happening in potions class. No sexuality. Only humour here!! YEs I spell it humour not humor fite me autocorrect.... I also spell it flavour not flavor. Geez.)

"Sorry I'm late, professor! I was doing.... Things." Harry slid into his seat in the back as Snape glared him daggers.

"I'm things!!" Draco yelled, and everyone either cracked up or paled.

(Yeah, that's the whole scene. FITE ME. Not really. No hurt me pls...... I hope you liked this book thing!! :)

Bye!)

BUT WAIT!! FIRST-
Thank you so, so much for reading. This was terrible- I wrote it when I was only eleven! So if you want to read another (better) story by me, I'll be making that vampire!draco x harry AU really soon! ;)
Thank you lovelies!

GUYS GUYS I JUST FINISHED THE AU!!! IT'S ON MY PROFILE IF YOU WANT ANOTHER AWESOME DRARRY BOOK!!! :D :D
IT'S CALLED CARPE NOCTEM AND I WORKED REALLY HARD ON IT

I'm serious please read it thank you

I just have one question to ask! What do you like seeing in books? Descriptions? Fluff? Angst? Please give me some suggestions if it's not too much trouble <3

Okay, bye for real now. <3