Reunited Once Again

Hello citizens of Wattpad! Special shoutout to @ArazomeS (don't know how to do this don't blame me) for being the first person voting on the previous chapters/parts!
Remember the disclaimer in the summary (it was obvious duh). And here it is, the third part of the story:

The entire classroom was dead quiet and Harry could hear Snape's padded footsteps on the cool dungeon floor. Step by step, he got closer, and before having second thoughts about it, Harry discreetly took his wand out and muttered, Stupefy.

Students were running around the classroom, trying to find the source of the spell, well at least the Slytherins. The Gryffindors were cheering and soon the Slytherins confronted some of the Gryffindors and it turned into a huge fight.

Nobody noticed the two Slytherins slip out of the classroom or Harry, Ron, and Hermione, following them.

***

"Blimey Harry!" I can't believe you did that!" Ron said in a hushed voice as they raced up the stairs to their common room.

Hermione was furious. "We're going to be expelled," she moaned.

An amused Ron replied, "What about last year Hermione, remember when --"

"Well I thought you were mad at me," Harry interrupted.

Ron sighed heavily, "I guess... I'm not mad... but... um." Hermione pursed her lips, signaling for him to go on. "I mean... I was kind of... jealous," he whispered the last part.

"What was that Ron, I didn't hear you?" Harry called out. Grumbling, Ron repeated what he said. Now it was Harry's turn to be uncomfortable, "Ron, I never wanted it to be like this, I'm sorry too," he shuffled his feet, looking down, red splotches appearing on his cheeks, as Hermione recited the password.

With tears in her eyes, Hermione climbed through the portrait, "Boys can be so stupid sometimes," her voice trailing off as she raced upstairs to the boys' dormitory to get Harry's invisibility cloak.

"What was that?" Ron asked bewildered. Harry with a similar expression of confusion shrugged.

"Girls can be weird."

Hermione, returning tossed the cloak to Harry, "I couldn't find the map, but I'm sure we can find them, they couldn't have gotten far."

Having determined expressions, the trio, once again, stepped out of the common room, invisibility cloak in hand, ready to face another set of adventures.

Sorry for the short chapter!