3.

Since he had returned from Edom, Magnus couldn't remember his dreams once he woke up, always feeling too tired.
After five nights, he noticed.

Five nights after Alec disappearance.

Suddenly he woke up in the middle of the darkness, in Alec' office.
Once again, he couldn't remember with what or who he was dreaming.

The only thing Magnus knew was that, no matter how hard he tried, he  could not remember what his dreams was about.

New York, Londres, Buenos Aires and Bangkok had been registered so far. But after numerous search missions, nobody had found a thing.

"¿Jace?". "In The Silent City, talking with Brother Zachariah"
"¿Clary?". "In Idris. This morning she and Consul had arranged a meeting".

Catarina nodded.
She arrived a few hours ago, after Magnus' emergency call.

"¿What can you tell me about Isabelle?"

"Her body just begins the  detoxificacion process. It shouldn't take more than one day to remove all the venom from her system. The daylighter is with her now" informed before taking seat.

Magnus walked across all the room, trying to keep calm.

He was waiting for the Spiral Laberynth answer to his request about joining Alec'search.

He knew he was asking for a lot of help, reason enough to expect a negative answer from the Warlock's counseling.
Also, searching in the Ley lines for any signal or hint of Alec was a high risk.

"Keep calm, my friend. You'll see, the Spiral Labyrinth will accept your request", the witch cheered up.

"Mrs. Loss is right, Bane. For now we should concentrate our attention in the information we have", added another voice.

Lorenzo Rey was standing near the balcony of Alec' office, looking at Magnus and Catarina with a hint of boredom in his gaze.

"So far, the only information we have about Alec is that he is not dead", he dropped annoyed.

The morning had not been as productive as he expected, much less encouraging.

After the meeting with the Head of the Bangkok' Institute and his news about how they had not found anything, Magnus had felt as his apparent patience, implacable so far, began to dwindle.

"We don't know where he is and we're far to know how or why he disappeared. I can't tell if someone is hurting him and..."

The air in his lungs stared to feel heavy.

The idea of Alec being hurt made his stomach sick.

Alec could be in terrible danger and he couldn't do anything to help him.

Magnus hide his face between his hands.

He hated that.
Not being able to calm down and concentrate his full attention in the search for Alec.

Another thing that Magnus certantly knew, unable to share with anyone, was that Alec needed him.

Alec was counting with him to be found.