The Bar

Waking up it took me a minute to remember Andy was sleeping next me. I moved slowly to grab my phone and check the time. I had been asleep for 45 minutes. It was almost 11.

I listened to Andy breath softly, not moving so that I wouldn't wake him up. This is insane! I'm laying in the same bed as Andy Biersack. The guy I've crushed on since I was in middle school. I don't even know if i'm dreaming. For all I know this is the most realistic dream ever and I should just pinch myself and wake up. I pinched my arm but nothing happened.

I looked at my clock and nothing seemed distorted. I read a few lines on my phone twice. They didn't change. It's not a dream. Holy shit it's not a dream. I held a squeak in my throat so I wouldn't wake Andy. What a fantastic day.

"Hey." Andy's raspy deep voice whispered in my ear. If I could melt I would. I rolled over to face him.

"Hello." I felt my face heat up and Andy smiled at me. "Don't be so flustered"

"How can I not? I'm lying in the same bed as the man I've had a crush on for years."

"Years huh?"

Shit. I hid my face in the pillow and nodded. Andy chuckled and I swear I felt my heart leap into my throat.

"How cute. Since when?" I squeaked and shook my head. "You're adorable."

"Noooo." I buried my face into the pillow. This is so embarrassing. He chuckled and sat up. I sat up too and got out of the bed.

Pulling my hair brush out of my bag, I brushed my hair down and a few pieces still stuck up. My short little hairs were sticking straight up on the side of my head and the longer pieces were really wavy.

I pulled out my heating brush and plugged it in. After about two minutes I fixed the stubborn pieces of hair and got them straightened. The entire time Andy was just watching me. I hadn't noticed until I turned around to find him just looking at me with no expression.

"What?"

"Nothing, just watching. Lets go get the boys." He took my arm and I followed him to the next rooms knocking on the doors. They opened the doors and two came out of each one.

"Where'd you run off to Andy?" Asked Jinxx.

"I was with Alex, since ya'll never sleep."

Ashley looked at me and smirked. We headed out to the bus and piled in our usual seats. Me in the passenger, Andy driving and the boys in the back.

We went to the nearest 24 hour bar. I completely forgot I was 19 and I got carded. The bouncer asked if one of the boys was my father or spouse. According to the law I can go in the bar if I have a parent or spouse with me. I was about to tell him no when Andy wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm their husband. We just got married so we don't have the papers from the mail yet. Me and my friends are celebrating tonight. With them, of course." The bouncer nodded and let us in.

"You didn't have to lie for me, Andy."

"I didn't wanna leave you out."

I blushed and we walked to the counter. The bartender asked for everyone's ID cards. I showed him mine and he told me I couldn't buy my own drinks. Andy asked me if I wanted any and I shook my head a little.

"One shot for me please," he pointed to a bottle and then looked at me, "What do you normally like? If you drink I mean."

"I prefer wines, sweet but not dry, but you don't have to get me anything Andy."

"I insist, one cup of.... cupcake for the cutie." The bartender nodded and poured a half a glass of cupcake wine into a wine glass. He handed Andy a shot of whatever he got. I remembered Andy was trying to stay sober.

"Andy, are you sure you should be drinking? Even just a little?"

"I'm fine. One or two shouldn't hurt that bad." The boys told the bartender to limit what Andy had to drink, but of course that guys shift was over in a few minutes. He hadn't told the lady who came in to limit Andy and so Andy just kept drinking. I was already impaired off two glasses of wine and a shot to really notice that Andy had one too many.

Andy slurred his words and couldn't walk properly. Jake noticed and ushered Andy out of the bar. Ashley held onto me as I stumbled to the bus. CC, the only one not drunk or really impaired for that matter, got in the drivers seat and headed to the hotel. They walked me up to my hotel room, Andy following slowly behind.

"Hey guys, ya'll are the best I swear." I mumbled. Ashley nodded and sat me down on the bed. He poured some milk in a glass and handed it to me which I sipped from slowly. Andy plopped on the bed and started mumbling to himself.

All except Jake left to their other rooms, Jake was told to keep an eye on us for a minute. Andy sat up and leaned on my shoulder and started muttering something about Juliet. Jake wandered out of the room talking about how the boys were taking forever and he wanted to sleep. Before I knew it, I blacked out. The last thing I remember was Andy leaning closer to me.