Morning After

I sat up in bed, tears falling down my face. Another night terror. I have had them for a while now. I wiped my face and sniffled.

"Hey are you okay?" Andy sat up with me.

"Yeah, just a night terror. Nothing I'm not used to." I said.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't really remember it so it's not much to talk about honestly."

Andy leaned closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I leaned into him and hugged him. He held me with both arms and we just sat there.  A moment went by when it hit me. I'm completely nude!

I hopped outta the bed and put my clothes back on. Scrambling through the room picking up and putting on my clothes, I remembered Andy gave me a shirt of his. I searched through the bag and picked it out. I threw it on and looked at Andy. He was smiling at me.

"What?" I sat on the bed.

"Nothing, you're just cute."

"Thanks." My heart fluttered. 

"So, you aren't in pain or anything?"

"No why?" I asked. "O-oh. Oh yeah. No I'm not."

I remembered last night. Oh god, last night. I've never felt more amazing in my life.

"Am I supposed to hurt?" I asked.

"Well, no. You were pretty relaxed last night. I just wanted to be sure that you are ok." He stood up and started getting dressed.

"A-andy!" I covered my face.

"What? Im just getting dressed."

"Yea but, you didn't warn me."

"Did I need to? You got to see it all last night."

"Well, yeah." I was still flustered and couldn't really form words.

Andy walked by me and patted my head. I just glared at him as he walked to the bathroom. I feel like I'm living in a dream. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and texted Yvette.

Me- Girl, thanks to you, I am no longer a virgin.

Yvette- Seriously?

Me- Seriously, what the hell did you tell him?

Yvette- Just basic things

Me- And?

Yvette- Thats it, hes the one who asked if you're into anything. All I told him was that your kinky and he could figure the rest out for himself. Thats when whoever it was took the phone and you hung up one me.

Me- Oh yea. Sorry about that boo.

Yvette- Mhm

Me- Anyways, you telling him I was kinky was enough to get me... busy

Yvette- Well spill the beans!

Me- Alright, well I asked him what you told him and he told me the basics and then got all close and told me you told him I was kinky. Then we went out to eat at Kansai. Basically what happened there was he teased tf out of me and I got myself in trouble. Which I made up.

Yvette- You. Kinky. Bastard.

Me- What! I didn't start it. He did. It was his idea anyways.

Yvette- Whatever

Me- Anyways we came back to the hotel and he carried me to the room. I ended up telling him it would be my first time so he decided to take it slow. And it was Amazing.

Yvette- Ooh. Nice.

Me- He just got out the shower, ttyl. Luv u boo.

Yvette- Luv you boo.

I heard the bathroom door open and Andy walked out in just a towel. I didn't notice I was staring, but he did.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Oh shut up, that's my line."

"Don't get an attitude with me."

"Don't tell me what to do."

He leaned in closer to my face. "I'll tell you what do if I want to. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir." Fuck.

He changed into another outfit. Someone knocked on the door and he answered it. Jake was there. I didn't really hear much of the conversation. Instead I decided to check my snapchat. I had a ton of messages from Jonathan. How can he not get the hint?

I felt my anxiety rise and I wanted to cry. All the messages were, were a bunch of "Hey" and "I miss you" and "I wanna talk to you" bullshit. I hit the keyboard and almost replied to him when I heard Andy speak to me.

"Don't. He doesn't deserve your attention."

"Well no but-"

"He doesn't deserve it. Just block him. Replying to him will only make it worse."

I thought about it. "I guess you're right but it feels so rude."

"He was rude to you so what does it matter?"

"Alright." I blocked him.

I decided to look in my bag. I still had my bag of clothes from the day of the concert. I brought so many clothes cause I didn't know what to wear. I brought them up earlier and hadn't really changed into anything decent. I walked to the bathroom and changed into something nice. I kept thinking about how I blocked Jonnathan.

I sighed. I feel so bad. I didn't want to but I knew it was a good idea to just let it go. He wasn't going to treat me with respect and it'd just be a never ending circle.

The boys all came in the room and talked to Andy about what to do today. I kind of just sulked in the corner. Andy however wasn't having any of it. He scooped me up off the bed and carried me downstairs. He set me down outside and I smacked his arm.

"Don't do that! You're gonna give me a damn heart attack." He just laughed at me.

"You'll be fine. Got any ideas on what we can do?" Well there isn't much my town has to offer. We've got a park, but I don't really wanna go there."

"Okay. Wanna go for a drive then?"

"That sounds fun, I know some great back roads we can take. Can I drive, I know them better?"

"Yea, sounds good to me."

We got in my car just Andy and I. I guess the boys had to figure out what they wanted to do on their own.

"Are you sensitive to noise?" I asked, while realizing that was the dumbest question ever. "Wait, of course you aren't, you perform on stage for a living." He just laughed at me.

I pulled a Black Veil Brides disk from my cd case and put it in the cd player. I turned the music up as loud as I liked and and smiled at Andy. He smiled back. God his precious smile. He looked at me through the bangs of his hair and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

"Hope you like going fast." I said.

As we reached the back roads, I sped up. This is gonna be fun. I love drives.