Dinner

We get the boys and head downstairs. I suggested we go to Kansai. It is this amazing restauraunt and they serve sushi and all kinds of oriental foods there.

"Do they have orange chicken?"

"Yes Andy, they have your one and only weakness."

"Fuck yea!"

I laugh. We pile into the bus. Once again, Andy is driving and I'm in the passenger seat. The boys are talking amongst themselves. I start to notice Andy looking at me every now and again.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I smirk.

"Hush it." He says.

I feel my cheeks get a little red. He sounded so serious when he said that. I just listened to him. I saw him smile at me as we arrived.

"We will be there in a second guys." Andy motioned to us.

They piled out and went inside to get seats. Andy turned to me.

"I wanna apologize for earlier, if I made you uncomfortable or anything. I got a little carried away and all and I just wanted to make sure you are okay."

"Andy, it's ok. I mean it shocked me a bit but, I'm not mad. If you couldn't tell, I liked it. But I do have a concern. You haven't signed the papers with Juliet yet. Are you going to?"

"Oh yes. I had her send them to the hotel. I should get them tomorrow and I'm sending them directly to the court. Once that's over it's... well, over." He looked a little sad. Not as bad as yesterday though.

"I'm sorry Andy. I didn't mean to bring it up like this. I just wanted to make sure I knew where you stood. As much as I wouldn't mind to play around with you, I don't want to cross boundaries."

"Trust me when I say we're separated. Have been for a while now. Just finalizing everything at this point." He sat for a second before a smile spread across his face. "You wouldn't mind playing with me huh?"

Oh fuck.

"N-no. Not at all." My cheeks flushed.

"Wanna play a game then?"

"What? What kind of game?"

"A fun one." He winked.

"Fine lay your rules."

"First tell me what you like to be called."

"K-kitten... I like to be called kitten."

"Good. Now do you know safe words?" I nodded at him. "Good, if you get uncomfortable say yellow. If you want to stop, say red." I nodded again. "In front of the boys you say my name, alone... you say Sir. Or Daddy. Whichever you prefer."

"Yes, Sir." I blushed.

"Alright, lets play." He stood and held his hand out for me.

I took his hand and we walked out of the bus. As we went in we saw the boys with their menus still. We sat with them and of course, I was next to Andy.

He pulled my chair out for me and sat next to me, fixing his chair so it was close to me. We read through our menus, and collectively decided we were ready to order.

Andy pulled out his phone and texted me.

Andy- May I touch you?

Me- yes.

Andy-yes what?

Me- Yes, Sir, you may.

Andy- Good, thank you Kitten.