Morning

I woke up with a small headache. Yawning and rubbing my eyes I sat up. Looking to the floor I saw my clothes on the floor and I realized I was completely naked and Andy was too. Holy shit! Don't tell me I had sex with Andy while he was drunk! Fuck! Oh my god, okay. So, um, what am I supposed to do? I covered up with the blanket and shook Andy awake.

"Andy wake up." He opened his eyes. Took him a few seconds before he realized what was going on.

"Did we?"

"I don't know."

"But we're..."

"I know."

"Are you... okay?"

"I guess.. I don't know." Andy stood up and threw his pants on, I looked away for his privacy, despite the fact I really wanted to look. Andy walked into the hallway and knocked on one of the boys doors.

I heard CC walked out and ask what was going on. Andy asked him if he knew if we did anything and CC said no we didn't. I was throwing my binder back on when they all knocked on the door.

"Hang on." I yelled. I finished getting dressed and opened the door. All of them were standing there. Andy looking at me apologetically, And CC standing there with his arms crossed. The other guys looked like they were suffering a hangover just as bad as the rest of us. They walked in and we all sat on the bed and/or floor.

"As far as I know, Jake left ya'll in here alone for about five minutes. I came to check on you and Andy. Andy came to the door. You were still sipping the milk I gave you. I left the door cracked so I could come and check on you when I needed to. About ten to fifteen minutes after I left I came back and you two were passed out naked and cuddling. I figured nothing happened cause I didn't hear anything and Andy still had his boxers on. I checked a few more times during the night before shutting your door all the way and going to bed." CC explained what he knew.

I sighed in relief. Don't get me wrong. Pretty much anyone I know wouldn't mind having sex with Andy, but I don't want my first time to be drunk.

"You don't hurt do you?" Ashley asked and Andy hit his arm. "Ow I was just asking."

"No I don't."

"Well there's your answer. Nothing happened." Andy hit Ashley again.

"Shut up."

"Guys it's almost ten. We should get some breakfast, and then I gotta go home. Got a two hour drive." They all nodded and we filed out of the room to go downstairs and eat some breakfast from the hotel.

I picked up pancakes and spread some butter and syrup on them. The boys ate either pancakes, waffles, or sausage biscuits. After we finished up I went back to my room to change. The boys were in their bus and were waiting for me.

"We've gotta head back to the venue and pick our shit up, it was nice to meet and hang out with you, Alex." Ashley gave me a side hug and walked into the bus. Jinxx hugged me too and said good bye. Followed by Jake and then Andy.

"I do hope you text me, especially when you feel like hurting yourself. I don't need you doing that." He hugged me in a tight hug. Andy's arms were strong and comforting. I really didn't want to leave Andy. Everything will have to go back to normal after this. I don't wanna go back to normal. It's boring. I was all caught up in thought that I hadn't noticed Andy was still talking to me.

"Okay?"

"Huh? Um, yeah. okay." He hugged me again and got on the bus. The driver was already in the front seat.

I fished my keys from my back pocket and got in my car. Set on a two hour drive back home where things were normal. I turned on my playlist and listened to Andy's voice soothe me as I went home.