Best Friend (in the whole world)

I felt myself waking up and in doing so I desperately clinged on to what little sleep was left. I hate waking up. Slowly the thoughts of reality come drifting back. They aren't good.

Frustrated I open my eyes. I see Andy still laying next to me and I smile. Maybe reality isn't too bad after all. I rolled over gently to grab my phone. I texted my best friend.

Me- You will never beleive what is happening rn

Yvette- What?

Me- I'm currently at the hotel with ANDY BIERSACK!

Yvette- Are you serious? No way show me.

I sent her a picture of Andy's sleeping face from over my shoulder. Just enough that she could tell it was him.

Yvette- Wow. I bet you feel lucky

Me- I do. I almost can't believe it. And, he mentioned that he likes me and wants to talk to me more!

Yvette- Omg. Wait doesn't he have a wife?

Me- Well... they are getting
divorced. Its not in the press though so nobody really knows except the boys and now us.

Yvette- Oh. Okay. Does this mean you have a chance? Gurl your dreams are coming true!

Me- Ik Ik. But I won't push it. Im just lucky to spend this time with him honestly. They will stay here a few days before their concert in Louisville.

I heard the blankets move behind me.

Me- Shit I think he is waking up gtg. Ttyl boo luv you.

I didnt see her message when I put the phone down quickly. I turned over to see Andy open his eyes and look at me.

"Who ya talking to" he asled in his deep raspy voice.

I held back a shiver from how hearing his voice made me feel.

"Hm? Oh nobody. Just my best friend."

"Who's your best friend?" He smiled.

"None of your business" I teased.

"Oh c'mon, you can tell me. I'm curious. What's their name?"

"Why do you wanna know?" I smiled.

"Because I'm nosey."

"Obviously. You wanna know so much about her, might as well take me to visit her."

"Visit her?"

"Yeah. She lives in North Carolina. Moved a while ago."

"Oh. So what is her name?"

"Yvette. Y-v-e-t-t-e. And always pronounce it 'eevette' or else." I glared.

"Alright, Yvette. I like that. How long have you been friends?"

"Since our freshman year. So to date, almost 6 years."

"That's a long time." He got up and stretched.

He made some coffee and started sipping on it.

"You've got so many questions."

"Just curious. I wanna get to know you, what better way than to ask about your best friend?"

"What better way than to ask my bestfriend?" I questioned as I called Yvette.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey you wanna talk to Andy?" I smiled.

I had her on video call and I could see her eyes get wide. She shook her head but before I could say anything Andy swiped my phone. He took off through the door into the hall.

"Andy! Give me back my phone!" I yelled through the hall.

He was asking questions as he ran off. The boys came out of their rooms confused.

"He took my damn phone! And he is asking my best friend questions!" I whined.

This is not what I planned.

"Why is he asking your friend questions?" Asked Jinxx.

"Long story short, he asked me questions and then I called my friend and he stole my phone."

"I see. Bad idea, never call people around Andy. Especially if he wants to get to know you." Said CC.

CC looked at me, clearly trying to say something, but I'm not having it. I want my phone back. And before she tells him something embarrassing or something.

"Why are we just standing here? Get him!" I yelled.

We all went chasing after Andy and eventually CC got my phone back. He handed it to me and I yelled bye into the phone and hung up. I'll get back to her later and apologize. Right now we have an angry staff member on our asses.

They droned on and on about how we can't run around the hotel like goof balls. We apologized and went back to our rooms. The boys said they'd come out for dinner later. It was only 5:30 and I still wasn't hungry.

"Damnit Andy. You got us in trouble!" I laughed at him.

"Sure but I learned a few things."

Fuck.

"Oh yea? Like what?"

"I learned you like purple. A lot. I learned you love ribs and you aren't a picky eater. I learned you hate the cold. However, your favorite season is fall." He looked at me and smirked.

"Okay thats not as bad as I thought."

He came closer to me. I could feel my heart racing. I could hear it in my ears. Andy leaned over me a little and bent down to my ear. I could feel his breath on my ear. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

"I also learned you are a little.... kinky." He chuckled softly and smiled.

"Jesus christ!" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

He stood up as if nothing happened and put his leather jacket back on. I could see him smiling still. I kind of stood there in shock. What else am I supposed to do? The hottest man on fucking earth was just told by my best friend that I'm kinky. Then he does this!?!? Andy turns to me and laughs softly.

"Whats the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

"Andy you- grrr. That is extremely unfair and you know that!"

"What is?"

"Don't- do not play dumb with me" I smiled.

"Are you ready to go eat?" He asked.

This man and his audacity!