Finalised

I woke up to an empty spot next to me. If I keep taking these naps I'll never have a proper sleep schedule. I looked around for Andy. He was sitting at one of the desks doing some paperwork.

I got out of the bed and walked over to him. I didn't say anything. I looked over his shoulder and saw what the papers were. They were the divorce papers.

Andy had told me that him and Juliet were split up. I think I remember him saying the papers would be here today. I looked at him to see him holding his head in his hands. I sat my hand on his shoulder. He jumped, startled, and looked me.

"Hey, sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. Are you okay?"

"Yea I will be fine. Just finished signing these" he grabbed an envelope and shoved the papers inside. "Now I will figure out how to get to the post office."

"Well it's too late for that now. The post office closes at noon and it's already four thirty. Besides, you look like you need some rest."

I walked over to the coffee maker. Once again I made some chamomile tea. I made Andy lay on the bed and drink the tea while I went home and got me some more clothes. I explained to my parents everything that was going on. Almost everything anyways.

They didn't beleive me so I told them I would see if Andy would make a visit. Without Andy knowing, I took his papers and dropped them in the drop box at the post office. It's one less thing for him to worry about.

Since it was already 6:00 I decided to get Andy some food. I texted the boys to see if the wanted anything but they insisted they would get food. I got some sushi for Andy and I, then went to the store and bought us a container of cookies. I know it isn't much but maybe it will cheer him up. I go back to the hotel and went up to the room. Since I didnt have a keycard I had to text Andy to come let me in.

"What's all this?" He asked as he opened the door.

"Just some sushi for us and I got some cookies too. To cheer you up."

"Really? You didn't have to do that."

"I know but I wanted to. I don't like seeing you upset so I thought I'd try to cheer you up. So I brought you some of your favorite things."

"You're really sweet. Thank you."

"Of course. Anything for you to be happy."

"Thank you, Alex." He pulled me in for a hug and kissed the top of my head.

I felt my cheeks get warm as I muttered a 'no problem' and shuffled my way to the bed. I laid out the food, giving Andy his sushi and opening mine. Still, without saying much of a word, and my cheeks still flushed.

"You're so cute." Andy chuckled.

"W-what?"

"You heard me." Andy started eating his food.

I just smiled, unforgivingly causing my face to burn red. I ate some of my sushi trying hard not to be so flustered. Andy just kept chuckling at me when he looked at me. He wasn't helping.

"Would it be okay... if I could talk about what's going on? With Juliet and I."

"Yea of course. You can tell me anything, Andy."

"Well, it has been a couple years now. We've managed to keep it out of the press. I didn't want to say anything until everything was finalized. Everything has just been so hectic. We... we lost our spark. I don't even know what happened. I came back from tour and everything was different. Turns out, she had been sleeping with Ronnie Radke while I was on tour. I tried to forgive and forget but its too hard. It was my decision to divorce. I couldn't handle being somewhere I wasn't loved. It's been about two years now and I'm thinking it's time to tell the Army." He trailed off, getting himself lost in his own thought.

I set my phone down and scooted over next to him. I rested my arm on his back and he leaned into me. I didn't know what to say there wasn't much for me to say. All he needed was for me to be there. And that's exactly what I'll do. We sat there silently for a few minutes. Andy sat up, his face was a slight pink. He fixed his hair and took a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be okay. It's tough but I've noticed recently that I'm not so upset as I used to be. Things are starting to feel a bit better."

"That's good. I hope things get even better from here on out. You deserve the best, Andy. And nothing less. You are so amazing and sweet and you deserve someone who will be there for you even from miles away. Someone who will support you every step of the way. You're too damn good for all the fakes out there."

He chuckled, "yeah, I guess you're right." He smiled.

"I am right," I pointed at him, "See there is that amazing smile." I reached over and grabbed the cookies, pulling one out for me and one out for him. "Here you go, have a cookie."

He smiled and took the cookie. "You sure know how to make me smile, Alex."

"Eh, it's just my hidden talent."

I jumped when I heard a knock at the door. Andy answered it and it was Jinxx. He asked us if we wanted to go swimming, which was an obvious yes. Luckily I remembered to pack my bathing suit.