Chapter 4 ~ Stay Close

Third Person’s POV~

Everyone were in the living room doing their own thing. The group were happy and satisfied 'cause they had a great night from the grand opening. Garroth sometimes brag about getting a dance with Y/N just to get back at Zane. Kawaii~Chan watching TV while the Lycan siblings were having a good talk. Y/N was helping Aphmau clean the room.

“Hey is that the masks from last night?” Y/N asked nothing the 2 masks on the table.

“Yeah. I'm glad Aaron had fun. So is everyone else.” Aphmau smiled relieving those memories.

“All thanks to Kawaii~Chan! Of course I knew you 2 are going to dance.”

“Says the one that did a secret dance move just to brag about getting a dance.” Aphmau smirked.

“Hey! I was just playing around!”

Aphmau giggled.

“Oh yeah. Laugh all you want. Plus I ship you and your friend. Aarmau and Zane~Chan?~” Y/N smirked back at her which caused her to blush.

“Not you too! Argh! Now the painful memories is coming back! Come here you!”

Y/N ran away laughing her heads off as Aphmau chased after her. They were all having fun but things must end when suddenly the helicopter was flown above the hotel and the Guardian Forces were running up the stairs with guns in their hands.

“What's that sound? Is it?” Garroth asked feeling his ears twitched.

“A helicopter?” Kawaii~Chan asked the same thing.

Melissa's eyes widened as the door was broken down by the guards as they had their guns already loaded up and held up.

“Freeze!!”

“Don't move!”

“Everybody on the ground!”

Melissa flipped the tables up to cover herself and threw the chair at one of the guards when Garroth ran to warn the others. He ran inside the room and closed the door as he warned Aaron, Agent R, and Rachel about the guards.

“The guardian forces are here in the hotel!!”

He went to Lucinda and Kim’s room to warn them. Aphmau opened the door asking what is going on along with Y/N who was confused as well. Suddenly the guards came and they all closed and locked the door. Plus blocking the door with all the stuff that is heavy enough to hold it.

“Oh no oh no oh no!!” Aphmau shrieked.

“Calm down! We have to think of something for us to get out!” Y/N exclaimed grabbing her shoulders who was scared also.

“What about Aaron?”

“He can handle himself! Right now we have to go!”

Aphmau nodded as they look around trying to find a way out. We turned to see the balcony as we walked out to see it's high.

“So high!”

They looked down and it's a long way down. Zane was also on the balcony and he saw them.

“Zane! The GF are here!” Aphmau screamed.

“We're being ambushed!!” Y/N exclaimed.

“I know! They're at my door!” Zane exclaimed back.

“What do we do?”

Zane was thinking for a moment as he took a deep breath until he found the way but it is risky.