Chapter 7 ~ Ein...

Y/N's POV:

Me, Aphmau, and Dottie were heading towards the camp where there's waterfall that is hiding the cave so no one could see where we are going. We don't want the Guardian Forces to find us here. Dottie is leading us to where Aaron is and I am hoping that he is okay. For Aphmau's sake too. I'm afraid how she would react if he was hurt just like how he was hurt really badly from the lodge incident. I can't stand to see my friend hurt. We entered a cave system with of routes to take as we quietly followed Dottie.

"It's the camp at the end of the cave. Can we hurry up?" she asked feeling worried and desperate.

"She's right. We have to keep going." I said.

"Sorry it's taking so long. I'm just making sure we take a longer way to cover our tracks." Dottie said turning us with a straight face which was odd for her.

She isn't feeling worried. Why am I starting to have a bad feeling about this?

"How bad is he? Is he hurt? Can you tell me anything else?" Aphmau asked again.

"I wasn't able to tell. I left immediately to find help the moment he came back." Dottie replied not turning back at her.

That made me more suspicious. We are right now walking through the vines as we headed to the tunnel that leads the camp. As we were walking, we saw a fortune ears and tail. They emerged from the shadows within the tunnel to reveal Daniel. Daniel!!

"Aphmau! Y/N!"

"Daniel!" Aphmau exclaimed.

I embraced Daniel with a warm hug with Aphmau joining in.

"Oh my Irene! Thank goodness you are okay!" I cried snuggling his shoulder.

I haven't had this nice of a hug in weeks, heck even months. I am just extremely happy he's here and okay. We then pulled away feeling reunited.

"What are you guys doing?" he asked.

"I am taking Aphmau to see Aaron. Along with Y/N. She wants to see how he's recovering from his wounds. Alpha's orders." Dottie said looking serious.

Why would she call him Alpha for now? Usually she calls him Aaron but something wasn't right.

"Oh I can take them from here to see him." Daniel assisted.

"How is he doing? Is he okay?" Aphmau asked again.

I grabbed her hand to assure her that he will be okay. She calmed down a little but that doesn't stop her from shaking in fear for Aaron.

"He's...not doing well." Daniel sadly said.

Oh no.

"I'll go take you to him."

"Let's go." Dottie said.

Right.

"Dottie? Dottie!" Daniel exclaimed to her.

Huh?

"Um..l-let me take them. Remember what Alpha said? You should be outside looking for more werewolves. Alpha told me to tell you. Don't worry. I'll take them to see Aaron." he sound hesitant and scared.

"Okay. Don't worry Aphmau everything is going to be okay. Alpha is really looking forward to seeing you again. See ya!" Dottie smiled and left.

We both turned to see him laughing nervously before he turned with fearful expression I have ever seen him.

"You guys need to go!" he ordered.

"What? No! I need to see Aaron!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"Daniel. Is something wrong?" I asked feeling concerned.

"Aaron is not here. Ein took over the camp. He's waiting there for you."

"Ein?" Aphmau gasped widening her eyes including me.

No way! He is here?! But they told me that he was gone. Long gone. This can't be..

"Everyone is under his control. He's been waiting for this."

"Aaron. You weren't lying.." Aphmau whispered as the dark expression covered her eyes a little.

I have never seen her like this before. I could tell she is angry. Me? I am shocked and scared right now.

"Dottie, Blaze, everyone. They're listening to everything he says. They're worshipping him." Daniel cried out.

"No..." I gasped.

Aphmau though didn't say anything which made me worry.

"If you go there, he'll take you too."

No way. I won't let that happen.

"We need to go get help."

"He's right. Ein's dangerous. Who knows if he is strong. We should go and find Aaron."

Daniel grabbed her hand to get her to come with us. But she doesn't move a bit.

"Aphmau?"

I walked around her to face her to see her mad.

Aphmau's POV:

I am enrage right now as those painful memories started coming back to me of what he had done back in the lodge.

"Kill him."

I could hear laughter from Ein which made me sick.

"I will always love you." Aaron cried.

"You never made me happy."

Laughter started to get louder.

I could hear Aaron's angry shout when he sees me hurt.

"I love you, Aaron. I'll wait for you."

Laughter and laughter were louder than I thought.

"Ein.." I glared.

"Aphmau?" Y/N looked at me with her eyes filled with concern and fear.

"We have to go." Daniel pleaded me to come.

"Daniel, Y/N, I can't go. I need to face him."

"What?!" they shouted.

"He hurt so many people. He took me. He made me his plaything!"

They looked at me with me sorrow.

"It was his fault. I won't let him do it again!" I gritted my teeth.

"But.." Daniel stuttered.

"I won't let anyone be hurt by him."

Y/N slowly walked up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure about this? You want to go in there?" she asked calmly.

"Positive."

"I'm going with you. I won't let you go alone." Daniel said after calming down his nerves.

"Same. I am not letting you get hurt by him." Y/N agreed.

"Guys. You don't have to."

Daniel looked down, clenching his fist.

"No. He hurt my friends and I stood up to him once before. It's time to put him back in the hole crept out of. "

"Yeah. Same here." Y/N glared at the tunnel that leads to the camp.

I am happy to have an amazing friends by my side.