Chapter Four: Medusa

{This chapter has mentions of rape and may be a trigger warning for some people.  You were warned.}

"Your male, Drovis, was turned to stone when he tried to take my head as a trophy. As have all these men."

Medusa wasn't sure why she spoke to the woman, when she had been intent on not having anything to do with her in the first place. She sighed softly, causing the woman to scream at her again. She understood why the woman was scared, but she couldn't just keep screaming inside the cave.

"Hush, child. You're in my home, and I'm not going to hurt you." She spoke gently, trying not to scare the woman any more than she already had. She lifted her head, even though the woman couldn't see her, and stepped away when her hands almost touched her, her snakes hissing softly at her.

"Oh, no. No touching me. That's against the rules." She stepped out of the way again, only to shock herself when the woman tripped and let out a loud yelp. Medusa tsked and rushed to catch the woman before she fell, barely catching her. Electricity ran through her whole body at every place where their bodies touched.

She could feel the curves of the woman and she had to fight herself to keep from running her hands along her body and to all her soft places. Biting her own lip harshly, she stood up quickly, dragging the woman with her and held her at arms' distance, giving her a once over before hissing between her teeth.

"You've got a pretty bad cut on your arm. Let me tend to that." She muttered, and without another word, she grabbed the woman's hand and dragged her behind her, hoping she wouldn't trip again. To her surprise, the woman interlocked their fingers and rubbed her thumb in circles on the top of her hand.

Once Medusa brought her to the stony restroom, she hissed lightly and pulled her hand away from the woman. She didn't allow herself to be touched. Not since Poseidon had raped her. She shuddered at the mere memory. She tried not to think about it, since it was the cause of her curse.

Speaking of curses, she release one when she couldn't find the kit she kept for when she had had human suitors, before she became the monster she had become. Letting out a loud huff of anger, she turned to the woman who looked to be shuffling uncomfortably.

"I cannot seem to find the wound kit. There is another way I can heal your wound, but only if you're okay with it." Medusa explained, while the woman looked at her, much to her surprise. She found herself getting lost in those cloudy blue-grey eyes.

"If you'll allow it, I can use my saliva to heal the wound. But I won't do it unless you're comfortable with it. I can continue to look for the wound kit, if you'd prefer." She gave the woman the choice, and was actually shocked when she gave her answer.