Chapter Thirteen: Asta

{Continuing the shower scene. Don't read if you don't like all the nakedness. Also, the sex. Yay sexy fun times!}

I run my hands over her upper body, making sure that I scrub hard enough to get the dirt and blood and grime off, but not hard enough that I hurt her. I run my hands down her arm, rubbing and scrubbing. I hear her hiss gently when I hit the inside of her elbow. I don't stop until I'm sure that I've gotten all the blood off of her.

"Asta, you've gotten all the blood off. Thank you." she speaks softly, as if I'll vanish before her very eyes. I'm suddenly very self conscious. I move my hands to cover myself, and stop when I hear Medusa growl at me. I still, a bit scared. She's never growled at me. I whimper and step back, my back touching the wall of the shower. I feel her heat as she steps close to me. I worry my bottom lip and clench and unclench my hands.

Before I can ask her what's wrong, her hands are on either side of me on the wall and I feel her breath on my lips. She leans down and kisses me, running her tongue against my lower lip, and I allow her to enter. We rub our tongues against each others and I let her dominate mine. I whimper into her mouth as her hands gently tease my sides.

She grips my hips a bit roughly, and I can't help but enjoy it. I've never been with someone who can be rough, but gentle at the same time, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I gasp against her mouth when she moves her hands to my bum, and my hips buck on their own, gaining a chuckle from her.

"You like that?" she breaths, giving me a chaste kiss before moving her mouth to tease my jawline and down my neck, her hands still teasing my butt. Her mouth made its way to my neck and to my collarbone. I whimpered against her, moving my hands to her upper arms to hold myself up. I can feel my legs starting to tremble beneath me. She growled against my skin and nipped my collarbone, leaving a mark.

Her hands continued to tease my ass and my legs spread for her, wet sliding down my legs now. She hasn't even touched me and I'm already wetter than I've been in years. My fingers dig into her upper arms and her fingers dance across my skin, making goosebumps form on my skin. I whimper and squirm under her touch.

"M-Medusa..." I whimper, and go to move my hand to touch myself. I hear her growl deep in her throat and she moves her hands from my ass to grip my wrists a bit harshly, pushing them to up above my head. The way she's holding me, my breasts are now in her face, my nipples painfully hard. I squeeze my thighs together, trying to keep the wet from leaking out even more.

"I can smell your arousal... It's almost dizzying..." she murmurs, her face cradled in the nape of my neck. I push against her, my nipples barely brushing against her. The electric current I feel from that causes me to moan a bit louder than I intend to, and she stiffens. I can't see it, but I know she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

I can feel it when she lets out that shaky breath and slides her free hand down my side, over my hips, across the top of my thigh, and against my pubic mound. I squirm under her fingers, and I hear her chuckle at my squirming. Without warning, she runs her fingers over my wet entrance and gets her fingers nice and wet before plunging two fingers into me, all the way to the base.

I stiffen against her and arch into her body, moaning loudly, throwing my head back. She's holding me in place, so I can't really go anywhere. I dig my nails into my palms as she starts thrusting her fingers into me, wet dripping and sliding down her palm and wrist.

"You're so wet, Asta..." she murrs and pushes a third finger into me. I gasp and tighten around those three fingers, my legs trying to close around her hand. She tuts and scolds me. "Ah, ah. Keep them open. I can't get you off without access, dear." I tremble at her words. Water is still hitting us, and it feels like it's just turning to steam as soon as it hits our fiery bodies.

My body trembles as she keeps thrusting, and I'm close now. I didn't realize just how close I was. She runs her thumb over my engorged clit and I shudder, my crotch tightening around her fingers. "M-Medusa... I am.." I manage, before her mouth captures mine, she thrusts her fingers into me a bit roughly and I moan loudly, cumming all over her hand. She continues to thrust gently as I ride out that orgasm, whimpering and mewling like a lost kitten. When I can stop seeing stars, Medusa removes her fingers from me and I gasp loudly at the loss.

Medusa releases my hands and I move to grip on her, not sure if my legs will hold me after that orgasm. I release a shaky breath and she chuckles.

"I'll carry you to the bedroom. Hold on."

Before I can protest, she's got me in a bridal carry and I hold on as best I can as she leaves the shower. She brings us to her bedroom and sets me down on the bed before leaving and bringing back a towel for both of us. I dry myself off with shaky hands and she waits until I'm finished. I can sense that she's uncomfortable now, so I tilt my head and look in the direction I last heard her in.

"What is bothering you, Medusa?"