Filler(The talking skeleton)

This happened before you got you decided to become a hunter and later meet ruby rose.
-------------------------------------------------------------
NO ONE'S P.O.V
After (y/n) finished training and exercising he decided to talk a walk.

After walking for what seemed to be 30 minutes or so, (y/n) realised realised that he was lost. As (y/n) was trying to get to a higher ground to survey his surroundings, he trips and falls into a hole.

(Y/N) POV
I wasn't looking where i was going and i fell down some stupid hole. Like, what the fuck is a hole doing in the middle of the forest. Anyways, i was in what looked like some kind of ruins.

I started walking through the ruins looking around  until saw a flower in my path.

(???): Howdy Friend!!

WHAT THE HELL?!!! A FLOWER IS SMILING AND TALKING TO ME!!!!!!
....... I'm a demon angel hybrid and I'm  suprised by this. Better just play along. Nothing can go wrong right?

(Y/N): Hi!! My name is (Y/N)

(???): Golly that's a nice name. My name is flowey.

(Y/N): Well hi the flowey! Could you please tell me where I am?

Flowey: Oh (Y/N) you silly goose. Here is call the ruins. Gosh, i don't think your from here.

(Y/N): Yup you got that right.

Flowey: Okay let me explain somethings. If you want to be strong and you want to survive, you need to get exp and increase your L.O.VE . .........Hey (Y/N),would you like to know a secret?*giggles*

(Y/N): Sure why not?

Flowey:*giggles* you see exp and lvl have a meaning: EXecution Points and Level Of ViolencE. And another thing
..... IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED.

Immediately he said those words, his face changed.

Flowey: BEFORE I KILL YOU WITH MY "FRIENDLY ROUND OF FRIENDLINESS PELLETS" LETS SEE YOUR MISERABLE EXP AND L.O.V.E POINTS!!!! HAHAHAHA------

Flowey is looking at my exp and l.o.v.e points. I'll look at it too..... WOW THEIR RIDICULOUSLY HIGH!!!

Flowey: WHAT?????

He didn't know i was a demon angel hybrid...Oh Well!!.

I puckered my lips together and i blew a strong gust of wind which took half of the forest and froze flowey.

What do what do??? Hmm.....

(??? P.O.V)
This guy is incredibly strong!!! I don't know how I'll approach him without him trying to kill. Maybe if i--

*CRACK*

I stepped on a twig shit!!.

(Y/N): I know your there!! Either you come out or I'm coming there.

Eek!! It can't be helped i guess..

(Y/N) POV
As i was thinking about what to do with thing i heard a twig snap. I told the creature or whatever that was being the bush to come out or I'm coming over there.

(???): H-Hello..... My name is toriel nice t-to meet you.

I