Bonding Time(Drunk Challenges)

So this going to be the 2nd filter of this book so hope you enjoy it!!! Even though you haven't met team CFVY...
Then in this one, there's no harem or dating just a fun time and some alcohol.
---------------------------------------------
It was Saturday morning and there were no classes, so it was a free day. Currently, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, and Team CFVY were in a recreational dorm as Yang wanted everyone to play a game. Obviously Team CRDL weren't invited because no one liked them.

Ruby:"Yang what game are we going to play?! TELL ME!! TELL ME!!"

Nora:"Come on Yang!!"

Ruby & Nora:"TELL US!! TELL US!! TELL US!!"

Yang:"I will but let (Y/N) get here first."

Ruby & Nora:"Boo!!"

On que, (y/n) walked in with someone that made everyone gasp except Yang who had a huge grin on her face.

Yang:"Thank you for bringing Miss Glynda."

Jaune:"Why is Miss Glynda here?"

Yang:"Good question Jaune. But first, did you bring the things I asked for (Y/N)?" Each student looked confused while some had curiosity written on their face.

(Y/N) nodded before pulling out two bottles of wine.

Weiss:"(Y/N) are those bottles of wine?!"

(Y/N):"Yup!! Each of the bottles are mixed with the most alcoholic wine. If you thought vodka and whiskey was bad, wait till you taste this."

Blake:"Um is this safe?"

(Y/N):"Yang mixed everything incase your wondering."

Pyrrha:"I guess so...?"

Jaune:"Cool I've always wanted to drink alcoholic wine!!" Weiss smacked on his head.

Weiss:"You dolt."

Team CFVY just entered and Coco so (Y/N) with bottles of wine. If you didn't know, Coco loves wine and more importantly the man holding it.

Coco:"OOO Is that wine?! (Y/N) I didn't know you had such taste~ " Coco then tapped (Y/N) on the butt.

(Y/N):"Hey!!"

Coco:"So (Y/N) are you busy later?"

(Y/N):"For the last 20th time Coco, no I'm not going on a date with you. After I heard Velvet talking about your operation "Get Some Meat", I'd rather not."

(Y/N) then went to Yang's side while Coco looked on with a pervy smile.

Coco:"One day (Y/N) you'll be mine. And I will have some of that "meat" hehehe.."

Velvet:"Coco you can be such a pervert at times."

Coco:"Why thank you~"

Velvet:"It's not a compliment!!"

Yang:"Now, I wanted all of us to play this game so we could break the ice and have some fun plus, this game will bring us close together. What am trying to say is I love you guys and I hope we all make it through beacon together."

Everyone:"Aww..."

Yang:"And it would be pretty fun to see you guys drunk too."

Pyrrha:"But what about Miss Glynda being here?"

Yang:"Getting to that, we need someone whose going stay sober and--"

Glynda:"I'm the one whose going to stay sober and you all. At first when Yang told me about this, I was a little hesitant at first because of the rules but I thought it was sweet and I decided I'll let the rules slide and allow all of you to drink. Even Ruby."