Chapter 5

Hey guys I was finally able to do this chapter and sorry for the long wait. I just got a new phone as my other one had spoilt. So I'll try to update every week. Hope you enjoy this chapter!!!
------------------‐---------------------
Before (y/n) could rush to fight the nevermore, a hand held him back. He looked to see the hand belonged to ruby.

Ruby:"(y/n) we're not going to let you fight that thing alone."

(Y/N):"It's too dangerous."

Ruby:"I'm not going."

Weiss:"Okay how about this (y/n), distract the nevermore and let us think of a way to defeat it together and--"

Yang:"CARRY RUBY SHE'S DISTRACTED!!"

Ruby:"What the--"

Yang and weiss carry ruby and run with the rest of the group. (Y/N) looks on as the group of students disappear into the forest. But what caught (y/n)'s eyes was ruby shed tears.

(Y/N):"Shadow Clone Justu!!"

A poof of smoke appears and slowly starts to fade, and out of the smoke was a clone that looked exactly like (Y/N).

(Y/N):"Follow Ruby and Yang's aura."

Clone:"Okay Handsome."

(Y/N):"Not too shabby yourself clone."

In an instant, the clone teleported to find Ruby and Yang's aura. The nevermore that was hovering above (Y/N) swooped down with it's beak open in attempt to eat him. However (Y/N)'s superhuman agility allowed him jump super high, about 10 feet into the high making the nevermore dive it's beak into the floor. Back at the cliff side Opzin watched with a grin on his face while Glynda looked on with her mouth wide open.

Glynda:"Did he just...?"

Opzin:"Jump 10 feet? Yes, yes he did."

Glynda:"How does this not shock you?!!"

Opzin:"(Y/N) is a very special man...."

Opzin smiled as he watched the nevermore launched itself and (Y/N) dodged it multiple times with back flips, side steps or other moves with such finesse and relative ease and ended up behind the nevermore.

Glynda:"Such speed no, such raw talent....No wonder Opzin has taken a liking to you..."

Meanwhile, the group of students had taken care of the death stalker. Well everyone except Jaune as he was more or less screaming and getting nauseous. Everyone was happy except Ruby. She knows (Y/N) is strong but what if something happened she won't forgive herself.

Ruby:"(Y/N)..."

Yang:"Are you still worried about (Y/N)?"

Ruby:"Yes Yang I am!! How could you leave him like that?!"

Yang:"Ruby just calm down!!"

Ruby:"You don't understand!! Yang I love (Y/N) I really do!! And if something happened I--"

Tears were rolling down Ruby's cheeks as she talked. Yang hugged her sister and rubbed her head to calm her down as she truly understood Ruby's feelings.

Yang:"It's okay rubes...It's okay....I understand how you feel as I love him too..."

(???):"Hey Guys!"

Ruby's head jerked up as she knew that voice from anywhere. She turned her head slowly and it was no mistaking it, it was (Y/N). She started running towards him to give him a big hug.

Ruby:"(Y/N)!!"

(Y/N):"Wait!! Don't hug me I'm a shadow clone, if you do I'll disappear."

Weiss:"I find that very hard to believe."