Chapter 1

On a starry night, a group of thugs were accompanied by a man with ginger hair, a fancy ass white suite with a bowler cap.

(???): Alright boys search around for some dust.

The henchmen does as their told and start looking. Meanwhile, the man walked up to the shopkeeper while smoking a cigar.

(???): Do you know how hard it is to find some fucking dust around here at this time??

As he says that, a henchmen holds a gun to the shopkeepers face, making the shopkeeper raise his hands up.

Shopkeeper: P-please just take all the lien around and leave.

(???): Shhhh, Calm down, we're not here for your money. Henchmen grab some dust. Oi Henchmen 1!! Grab some dust.

Henchmen #1: Okay Roman.

The first henchmen does as he's told and collects the dust from the old man. The second henchmen who was looking around for witnesses, saw a girl with a red cape listening to a song using headphones.

Henchman #2: Hey Hands in the air!!

Ruby:......

Henchmen#2 then proceeds to turn ruby around so she could listen to him dammit.

Henchmen #2: Are you listening to me?!! Do you have a death wish or something?!! Lower the damn headphones!!

Ruby proceeds to lowering her airpods I mean headphones.

Ruby: Yes.

Henchmen#2: Yeah that's right!! Now put your hands in the air!!

Ruby: Are you.....robbing me?

Henchmen#2: Yes!!

Ruby: Ohhh.....

As roman was waiting for his henchmen to finish the heist, one of his henchmen were sent flying.

Henchmen #1: Freeze!!

As roman and his henchmen were escaping, one of them was sent through the glass by ruby. Ruby then brings out crescent rose.

Roman:Okay..... Get her boys!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
As all this was going on a boy was walking through the city after coming out start from hell, looking for what to do to become a hunter. His name is (y/n)!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N): Mmm.....What to do......

As (y/n) walking he sees a girl with a red cape chasing after a man with ginger hair.

(Y/N): Red cape....WAIT!! It can't be....
Welp time to find out.

(Y/N) closes his eyes to concentrate and focuses one of his powers. His (h/c) hair becomes white and spiky with his body covered in electricity.

(Y/N): GODSPEED!!!