Chapter 6

(A/N):"Now, now I know what your thinking, author-san why haven't you update in a while?"

(A/N):"Well boys and girls and other species, I was tired and needed to rest... and also to plan this chapter well.. Anyways time to dive into the meat and potatoes of this book enjoy!!"

--FLASHBACK--

Ruby P.O.V

Today was such a rush... I almost got killed by that death stalker but (Y/N) saved me. He's always there for me when I need him the most a-and I-I've made up mind. I'M GOING TO TELL (Y/N) HOW I FEEL!!

I went downstairs to the kitchen as I was going to prepare cookies and milk and share them with (Y/N). Chocolate chip cookies seems easy enough.

Ruby:"Okay I have my flour, baking soda, little salt, soften butter, eggs, milk, sugar and tons of chocolate chips obviously."

Time skip because I don't know how to make cookies😭

After an hour I was finally done. Cookies were on a plate with a heart shape on it, done with chocolate syrup, (Y/N)'s favourite and some chocolate milk to wash it down. They were put on a red tray.

Ruby:"(Y/N) is so going love this!!"

I was carrying the tray of cookies and milk up to the rooftop where I planned on confessing to (Y/N). I'll call him to come meet me up. Until I heard the sound of laughter...

Ruby:"Huh? Is someone here?"

The door to the rooftop was open but not too open, just slightly open enough that I could peak to see what's going on.  When I looked through door , I-I saw Yang kissing (Y/N)???!!! Tears started forming in eyes seeing this and my heart started aching... why would (Y/N) do this?.. My hands immediately felt light as I realized the tray had fallen from my hands and on to the floor making a ton of noise.

Yang:"What was that?!"

(Y/N):" Let's check it out."

Before they could open the door, I activated my semblance and sped away. They were calling my name after a while but I just need to be alone from Yang...from....(Y/N)....

--FLASHBACK END--

3RD POV

Currently, it's evening time and both (Y/N) and Yang are still looking for Ruby. Both of them just met up with each other on the hallway but no sign of Ruby with either of them.

(Y/N):"Any luck finding Ruby?"

Yang:"No (Y/N). I'm so worried about her..."

(Y/N):"Don't worry I'm sure we'll find--"

(Y/N) notices a few feet from Yang is door and a certain red cape is slipping out underneath it. He walks to the door and leans against it, leaving Yang confused.

(Y/N):"Ruby I know your in there."

Ruby:"...No I'm not..."

(Y/N):"Marco!!"

Ruby:"....Polo...."

(Y/N):"Ahah!!"

(Y/N) forcefully opens the door and accidentally rips it off it's hinges. When he saw Ruby, a sad expression was written on his face. Ruby eyes were red from all the crying, her nose was all puffy and she had a sad expression on her face.

Ruby:"Please leave me alone.."

(Y/N):"Ruby I--"

Yang:"(Y/N) let me talk to Ruby, sister to sister."