Chapter 8

The next day, team RWBY were already awake and were njoying themselves in various manners. Ruby was enjoying the softness of her bed, bouncing up and down, Weiss and Blake were reading books, although one of them was reading an 18+ novel and Yang was doing exercises to keep her body nice and toned. Everyone was either doing something or were awake.

Everyone except (Y/N).

A mischievous smile crept unto Ruby's face, she wanted to wake the sleeping boy up. She stood at the end of his bed ready to pounce on him. That is until she saw (Y/N)'s back glowing.

Ruby:"Um guys, (Y/N)'s back is glowing blue and red."

The other girls get up from their beds to come and see what Ruby is talking about. On one side was blue and the other was red.

Blake:"How is it glowing?!"

Ruby:"Yang is this one of your freaky things you did to (Y/N)?"

Yang:"Trust me I haven't done anything to him..yet."

Weiss:"Ugh."

Yang stretched forward to touch (Y/N) back while the other girls had different expressions on their faces;One was excited, One was worried and One just rolled their eyes. Guess who and who.

Before Yang could touch (Y/N) back, the lights started moving, making the girls step back. The lights began moving amd dancing in different patterns and after 5 minutes, they vanished. But not before forming something on (Y/N)'s back.

 But not before forming something on (Y/N)'s back

Ruby:"Oh.my.God. BIRDS! That looks so awesome!"

Blake:"Yeah I kinda like it."

Weiss:"Shouldn't we wake him up and ask him about it?"

Yang:"I'm way ahead of you."

Yang jumped on (Y/N) and did the same thing she did yesterday to make him wake up. In a matter of seconds, (Y/N) was on the floor and once again gasping for air.

(Y/N):"Are you trying to kill me?!"

Yang:"Not at the moment."

Ruby:"(Y/N) you have a tattoo on your back!"

(Y/N):"Really? When did get a tattoo? Let me see it."

Ruby brought her scroll out, she goes behind him and takes a picture, and then shows him.

(Y/N):"Birds huh? I like it."

~
Meanwhile in Ozpin's office, the sounds of papers shuffling could be heard, along with intense sipping of coffee. Ozpin was at his desk doing some paperworks and typing on his desktop while occasionally sipping from his sweet coffee mug.