Chapter 3

Narrator's P.O.V

It was the day of the initiation. Everyone was still sleeping in the ballroom, some drooling while others were snoring. It was so peaceful you could her a pin fall. That was until, nora messed it all up.

"Get up ren!" Nora shouts.

Ren just groaned before turning to the other side on his bed. Nora then spots you and tries waking you up.

Nora:It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning~~!" Nora said in a sing manner. You don't like being woken up.

"Nora I'm sleeping here!" You say with your eyes closed. Nora then started poking your sides which made you sit up at an insane speed, startling nora.

"Nora do you want to see a trick?"

"Oh boy why wouldn't I?"

"Okay then bring your forehead close."

Nora did while giggling at the amazing trick you wanted to show her. You kinda giggled but it was a dark one. You brought your index finger and poked the temple of nora's head hard but not too hard. The effect made nora fall down and sleep.

"Thank you dragon ball." With that out of the way, you went to sleep dreaming. You had that dream when you were a shark and you were about to devour some people.

It was peaceful until nora somehow managed to wake up.

"(Y/N) get up!!" Nora said as started poking your sides. To be honest nora would make a great demon.

"Okay okay" you get up and stretch a little. As your were about to head to the locker area to change and what not, you notice ren is still sleeping.

"Oh hell naw!!" You went over to ren and put your hand on his shoulder. Closing your eyes, you administer a small shock which makes ren jump.

"OW!!" Ren shouts.

"Nora did it." You said pointing at nora before dashing of to the locker room. As fun as that was, you still had to find the locker room. You left the ballroom and turned, which lead to the locker room. Inside, was ruby and yang.

"Morning ladies"

"Hi (y/n)" Ruby said.

"Sup (y/n)" yang said.

Did yang just say sup without any slutty compliment? Had hell already broken lose?!

3rd P.O.V (Narrator's P.O.V is a little nerve racking so sorry😂.)

(Y/N):"No hey handsome or something?"

Yang shakes her head.

(Y/N):"I'm watching you xiao long. So ruby are you ready for the initiation?"

Ruby:"I'm so super excited (y/n)!! No more awkward talks or getting to know you stuff! I'm gonna let my sweetheart do all the talking!

Yang:"Now remember ruby, if you want to grow up, you have to learn how to meet new people and work with them."

Ruby:"You sound like dad! But first, what does meeting new people have to do with fighting?! And secondly, I don't need people to grow up! I drink enough milk.

(Y/N):"Silly ruby, everyone knows milk doesn't make you grow."

Ruby puffs out her cheeks.

Ruby:"Yes it does! Why wouldn't it?!"

(Y/N):"......Your short...plus, everyone knows it's beans that make you tall."

Ruby:"That was a low blow (y/n)."