Chapter 9

(A/N): First off, thanks for reading this book and on it. I know the last 3 chapters were not good but that's on my part. Trust me you'll like the next ones. Also, I didn't like the name S.L.A.S.H.E.R, so I change it to a better codename. I'm switching it to The Mask. Then I wasn't feeling leonardo as it didn't give me evil vibes. So I want with Axel Lionsgate and he's british. Oh and by the way the semblances I gave you, you don't have everything yet. You only have a few right now. So don't think your already OP now.

Welp! It's get into the meat and potatoes story! See you guys at the bottom!

○●○●○●○

The skies in the city of Vale are black with a few stars shining in them. A figure can be seen jumping from building to building before finally landing on a tall building and overlooking the warehouse. It was none other than (Y/N). The warehouse is far bigger than he expected. The outside is a dark green with some part were rusting or had either rusted. Dried up blood marks in the form of red splats where on some parts of the walls, and there were trees surrounding the warehouse, making it look abandoned. Around the roof of the warehouse, there were high tech signal jamming equipments that prevented the tracking of it's location. Outside the warehouse, group of armed strong men were carrying dusts crates in and out of the warehouse and loading them in trucks, while wearing masks resembling lions.

(Y/N) began stretching his body and cracking his fingers and knuckles, in attempt to shrug of the fact his going to be a killer. If he was going to kill, he was going to at least have fun doing it. With the powers he possessed, this could have been a cake walk, but Ozpin had to be a that guy...

~FLASHBACK~

As (Y/N) was about to head off to the warehouse, Ozpin spoke up.

Ozpin: Oh and one more thing (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah?

Ozpin: You can't use your powers.

(Y/N): ........WHATTTT?!

Ozpin: If you use some certain powers you usually use, it could draw suspicious, or worse your identity could easily identified. So as the kids would say nowadays, bummer dude.

(Y/N): What is this, the 90's?!

~FLASHBACK OVER~

Inside the warehouse, it smelt of drugs, blood and smoke. Crunching of bones and biting of what looked like meat but is clearly human flesh, could be heard loudly. Police officers, unfortunate civilians that found this place out or people they usually killed, were viciously killed and eaten like savages. Members of the lions were known for being cannibals.

(A/N): LM means lion member.

LM#1: This is honestly best human meat ever!

He dipped a cut of leg and dipped part of the thigh into a bowl of blood, before taking a huge big bite.

LM#2: HEY! Don't finish the damn blood sauce!

LM#1: Your mom is the damn blood sauce!

LM#2: Say it to my face!

LM#3: SAVE ME THE EYES!!

Other members who were done with their form of work, were busy laying around or having "fun". Some were either drinking, smoking or torturing captured innocent civilians or just having fun.

LM#4: Do you have a three?

LM#5: Go fish.

LM#4 banged his fists on the wooden table, breaking it, before angrily storming off while (L/N)#5 is laughing her ass off after taking the former's betting chips. Everyone were doing their respective thing when suddenly, the door on a high platform swung open and made the entire LN's stop what they were doing and stand at ease, evil grins appearing on their face.