Prologue

"And you would train Hinata Hyuuga" Tsunade told Kakashi.
"What? Why?? Doesn't she have a tutor already, hokage sama" Kakashi said monotonous.
"We need her to be stronger, the girl has potentials..and its a request from her father..."
"Fine..."
"And kakashi, she is a little bit shy, as you know.."
"Everything will be under control Tsunade-sama"
Kakashi said as he walked out of the door.
Yeah he need to train the Hyūga... as if team seven wasn't enough.
"Ugh..." kakashi cringed.

Hinata Hyūga, the shy girl, the heiress to the Hyūga clan, the girl who watched naruto from behind.
Now she is all grown up, after the war. She progressed alot, but she needs further training.
Many things changed during that time. Hinata got over naruto, now they both became best of friends.
Since naruto got over sakura, and now he is dating ino, yes naruto is dating ino.
He couldn't be more happy with the blonde both actually matched, and Hinata got close to sasuke, how the hell did that happen. Easy.
Upon some encounter which was merely a coincidence, hinata was rooming the woods when she encountered the Uchiha in his redemption journey.
No need to say, sasuke was a bit aloof, cold and stoic. But hinata's aura and pureness can break anything.
Hinata and sasuke found salvation in each other.
Especially hinata reminded sasuke of his mother, he felt so calm around her, and safe. They had many things in common thats why they are now the best of friends.
Sasuke choose to remain single, even after the persistence of sakura. However sakura gave up and started dating Lee.
Which appeared to be good, as she chose to hear kakashi's advice in moving on.
In the end kakashi and sakura are the best of friends as well. After being her 'sensei' to being her advisor.

Kakashi snapped out of his thoughts, many things had changed that were unexpected to happen, like who knew sasuke and Hinata would be close like everyone was thinking they were dating?
They both were so comfortable around each other, sasuke even smiles when she is around. The smile he only gives when he is with naruto.
And who thought Naruto would fall for ino.
But what he didn't expect, is to be chosen to train the Hyuuga.
He never interacted with the girl. Lets say, he didn't want to train her.
However he had to, but he never knew the Hyūga would capture him and get him tangled.
Because in the end, people fall in love in mysterious ways.

Sorry for short chapter, kaka and hina aren't of a popularity but i love kakashi, so i decided to write it.
I am a big sasuhina fan thats why i have to include them.
I hope u like chapter one. Please review :')