The proposal

Hinata woke up again nuzzling to sasuke, she yawned and got for her morning routine. Sasuke joined hinata's to the kitchen, she was preparing their breakfast.
Sasuke and hinata sat across each other, munching their breakfast until hinata decided to crack the silence.
"Sasuke.."
"Yes"
"Wh..what am i to you..."  hinata asked looking down.
sasuke gulped his food, and was shocked by such question.
Sasuke leaned on to drink water.. his mind was in turmoil, shall he declare his love or he shouldn't.
Sasuke let out a chuckle.
"I guess you know the answer hinata..."
"No, i need to know answer me..., i mean i know you are possessive and jealous over me... because we are you know.. best friends"
Sasuke couldn't hold it anymore how naive she is and dense. He smacked the table, and growled.
"Are you dumb or playing dumb..." he snapped
Hinata shaken and looked into his dark obsidian with fear, sasuke can be scary sometimes.
"N..no..no" she stuttered.
He went over to her and placed his hands over her head.
"Don't you use this... you are smart but too dense to understand...humm" sasuke growled, hinata shut her eyes she was scared.
"No..no.." hinata was tensed up...
sasuke then grabbed her face roughly, then leaned on smashing his lips on hers. Hinata's eyes snapped wide opened.
Sasuke kissed her roughly, shoving his tongue inside her cavern, nibbling and biting her bottom lips.
Hinata leaned to the kiss. Wrapping her hands around sasuke's neck kissing him back.
Sasuke broke the kiss, he looked into hinata's eyes in the sweetest way, she looked back and she knew what he was about to say.
"Thats my answer... hinata.."
hinata placed her forefinger on her lips, as sasuke walked out of his mansion.

Sasuke and hinata declared being together. Sasuke was beyond than happy. He decided to propose to her on her birthday.
He asked naruto, ino , hanabi and kiba to help him.
Sakura felt billion stabs when she knew about the news.
She decided she won't give up on sasuke's. Never ever.
Hinata got up for her morning routine, sasuke told her he'll be off for mission, and walked off. He was cold than ever. Hinata was mad at how sasuke treated her, did he forget about her birthday. He never forgot.did he played with her, toyed with her feeling, took what he wanted then got rid of her.
Sasuke went off to hanabi, ino and naruto to help him with the proposal.
Hanabi told hinata to escort her for shopping and join her to her friend's birthday, other thing made hinata sad. Her sister never forgot her birthday.
They bought new kimonos.
"Hanabi.."
"Yes ni-san"
"Umm..did you forgot something.." hinata asked shamed.
"Hmm..." hanabi let a sigh then cracked
"Yes nee san, pair of shoes..." hanabi said and hinata looked down frustrated.
"Nee san..you okay?" Hanabi asked unsure
Hinata nodded.
After five straight hours of shopping hanabi decided to take hinata to their mansion to dress up, and get ready.
Hinata wore a red kimono,her hair was up to a messed bun, she put a beautiful flower clip.
Hanabi wore a purple kimono, braided her hair to the side.
"Nee san... where is your pink lipstick" hanabi asked
"Its at the uchiha's mansion... you can put another lipstick.." hinata said
"No.. can we pass to bring it... please nee san" hanabi gave hinata those pleading eyes that hinata can never turn down.
Hinata went along with hanabi heading for the uchiha mansion.
She opened the front door and walked inside the main room. It was very dark, but her eyes were caught on the floor, candles are lightened and lined up.
"Sasuke??" Hinata said as she walked carefully.
Hinata walked as she watched candles lighten towards inside, she slid the door carefully to find ino, naruto and kiba are humming a tune.
Each holding a rose, hinata starred in awe.
She was shocked and her lips were parted.
Then sasuke's voice came from the back.
"Hinata Hyuuga, you have bewitched me, you brought  the fire to a world so cold, you are my sunshine, you taught me how to love and care, you are the only one out there for me..."
Then they made an opening and sasuke approached hinata, she looked into his eyes,  with tears.
"Hinata..Hyuuga..." sasuke said as he held her hands and kneeled on his knees.
Then hanabi brought a ring.
And switched on the light, with a big flowers made as a heart, and a banner saying.
"Marry me hinata Hyūga, the available answers are
1.yes... 2. No. 1 ..3. definitely yes"
Hinata let out a sobbed chuckle with tears filling her eyes.
"Please..." sasuke pleaded with ino, naruto and kiba still humming.
Sasuke stood up, hinata jumped hugging sasuke tightly.
"YES SASUKE YESSS" she said hugging him as she wrapped her hands around his neck.
The sealed their promise with a kiss.

Three months passed since the proposal, hinata for a week has been filling somehow dizzy and with morning sickness, however she was assigned to her first mission, with kakashi sensei, sasuke fought with her, he didn't want her to go off with her ex, however hinata assured  sasuke that none should take his place. And naruto is already joining.
Sasuke scoffed and told her he'll wait.
Hinata went off to the mission and unfortunately she lost consciousness falling down.
But kakashi held her and headed to the hospital.
After couple of check ups, hinata was declared pregnant for about two weeks.
She couldn't wait to tell sasuke, she went enthusiastically to tell her beloved to soon become her husband that she is with child.
But as she got inside the mansion, she headed for the bedroom, to find a scene she wished she would die before seeing it.
Sasuke, sleeping naked, and sakura on top of him.
Hinata let out a silent sob.
"Sa..sasuke..." hinata chocked.
Sasuke opened his eyes, they were blurry, he looked puzzled to find himself naked and sakura on top kf him naked.
He looked shocked as hinata was standing.
"HINATAAA WAIT..." sasuke yelled pushing sakura off.
Hinata ran down with tears on her face.