Sexual tension

Sasuke transferred all hinata's belonging to his mansion.
He was excited that finally his lawful best friend is moving to live with him, well sasuke can't deny his growing non- platonic but romantic emotions towards the navy haired, pearled eyes Hyuuga, she managed to steal his heart, since their mission together, hinata had protected and saved his life dozens of times, she even risked her life for him, he was amazed how she developed, still she needed more trainings. But she was amazing.
In everything, she even took good care of him when he was severely injured during their mission.
He found they had many things in common.
Maybe one day, he can make hinata his? Maybe.
Hinata woke up, to find sasuke transferred all of her belongings to his mansion.
Last night she slept at his house.
He gave her a room, but she forgot her pajamas so
sasuke gave her one of his shirts.
Hinata woke up yawning to be greeted by sasuke who was preparing her breakfast.
He saw hinata's beautiful morning form, her hair was messed, his shirt was baggy, reaching a little bit down her thighs, but he can see her underwear.
She yawned and opened the fridge to get water.
"Morning.." she mumbled
"Morning hina-chan" he smiled back. Sasuke have seen hinata like that dozens of times as their missions took more than days to accomplish so he have seen her in mornings, during sleep.
He knew that hinata snored and even drool during her sleep.
"Nice smell, whats for breakfast sasu-chan" she never stutter around sasuke.
"Your favorite"
"Hmm ramen.." she sat on the table waiting for sasuke to finish cooking.
They sat down.
"So, you are heading for the mission..." hinata asked
"Yes.. and you, ready for training"
"Yeah, i am a little bit sore..."
"How long will your mission take, sasu-chan"
"Two days, i think, i'll manage to come back..before that.." sasuke retorted, he doesn't like to leave hinata long periods, he prefers going to mission with her, she was easy to be around, they worked together in harmony, and they both think alike.
"Sasu-chan..do you think, i'll make it" she asked unsure, hinata's self confident is still at its lowest, and he hates that about her. She never saw herself pretty, though almost every guy in konoha is having the hots for her. He even hates to walk by her because he could swear he'll kill every single guy admiring her beauty.
Sasuke was somehow possessive towards hinata.
"Hinata, stop belittling yourself please, okay, you will make it, i trust you" he said with a smile.
Hinata's tears stung her eyes. She stood up and hugged sasuke.
She kissed him on the cheeks, sasuke wrapped his arms around her, he could smell her, he wished they would stay like this forever.
"Arigato sasuke-kun" she whispered in his ears sending shivers across her spine.
He smiled.
"Go get ready for kakashi." He said.
To be honest sasuke was scared that kakashi would fall for hinata, especially how pervert he is.
He needs to keep an eye on them.

Hinata reached the training ground, and as always, kakashi was late.
She waited for an hour until kakashi reached the ground.
Hinata was wearing a crop top, that showed her cleavage. A pair of yoga pants, she was ready for training.
Kakashi looked at hinata and got nose bleeds, but hinata surly didn't notice due to his mask.
"Eh, hi hinata.."
"Sensei" she greeted.
"Are you ready hinata?"
"Hai"
Both started to spar, kakashi taught hinata many tricks, and hinata started to show some tricks she came up with during the sparring.
Kakashi was impressed, indeed she is intelligent, and is a fast learner.
After a while of training. They sat down, kakashi couldn't take his eyes off hinata's cleavage.
Oh he wished to cup those two round breasts and drown into them.
Kakashi tried to get this thought off as he felt himself harden.
Hinata started talking with kakashi.
She felt comfort around kakashi, in the end an old guy is somehow attractive to a girl, she feels his maturity, he can resembles somehow a father figure and an older brother, since her father was somehow cruel to her.
Kakashi listened to hinata with care, she talked about how she really wished to end with naruto, but however she is happy that he found true love.
She wished to find someone to love her and cherish her.
She told him how much she is blessed to have sasuke as a best friend. He helped her get over naruto.
But she knows that sasuke will never fall for a girl like her, she is special that he accepted her as a friend. And thats enough for her.
Kakashi listened carefully he was amused that sasuke didn't fall for such a perfect girl.
As kakashi was already starting to fall for her.
And then she cracked the question.
"Sensei.. can..can i see your..face.."
kakashi chuckled.
"Well, i will show you on one condition.."
"What.."
He leaned on and whispered in her ears.
"If you managed to surpass me" he said seductively.
Hinata felt her heart pounding in her chest and her face heated. His voice sent shivers down her spine even when he said such a challenging thing. But its the context.
"Hai." She stuttered.

Both finished sparring, kakashi thanked god for giving him the strength to contain his desire and forget about his lewd dreams, he couldn't stop thinking about whats going to be like when he pounded into hinata's.
While hinata was walking back with mixed feelings.
During the sparring she and kakashi were too close, he even held her between his muscled arms, she felt herself heated each time she remembers his smell, his seductive voice, and his well built chest.
Him teasing her during their spars.
What is this feeling? Is it..love. She even didn't know why she spoke with him, secrets that were only meant for sasuke to listen to.
In the end sasuke will never fall for her, and she can't be with kakashi... its a forbidden relation that she would pay so dearly to it, if anyone knew about her feelings. And besides kakashi won't fall for her.
Whats so special about her anyway.
She scoffed and went home.

She took shower as she reached the uchiha mansion, she wished for sasuke to be here so dearly, she wanted to tell him about everything, but was too scared he will scold her.
"Where are you sasuke when i need you..." she said as she leaned inside the bathtub.
She closed her eyes into deep slumber.

"Hina..hinaaataaa" kakashi seductive voice whispering in her ears, she opened her eyes to see her sensei on top of her, in the bathtub, cupping her cheeks, pressing their lips together.
A feeling sent shivers to her spine.
He trailed down her tummy, reaching her private part, caressing her womanhood, giving her pleasure as she arched her back in comply, moaning.
"Uh..umm..huh..haa..sensei.umm" she moaned as he inserted his fingers.
She flinched in pain

Hinata opened her eyes, to find herself lying in the bath tub, her face heated...
"Oh god..what a lewd dream..." she scolded herself.