Kaka lewd thoughts

"Hey hinata..." sasuke greeted his best friend, she was sitting on a bench eating her breakfast.
"Sasuke-kun" Hinata smiled and greeted back enthusiastically.
"I have heard the news, you'll be trained under kakashi" sasuke said
"Yeah, i am so unsure, sasuke kun...,do you think i can manage to be stronger" Hinata said in a low voice.
"Hinata, you know my own opinion, you are brave, i can still remember how i was impressed when they told me you protected naruto against pain, though you were actually no match." Sasuke said. Sasuke was a stoic, cold, aloof bastard, but for Hina chan, he was the exact opposite, he talked much around her, as much as he talked around naruto.
Hinata's eyes brightened,, she gave sasuke a warm smile, as he gave her back. He patted her back, she leaned her head against his shoulder.
"Thank you sasuke.." she said softly
Sasuke hummed.
"Sasuke, Hinata"
As they were enjoying the silent moment, they were interrupted by the blond couple.
They saw ino and Naruto greeting them as they approached, naruto holding ino's hand.
"Naruto, ino, ohyo" Hinata greeted with a smile.
Ino ran and hugged Hinata.
"Hey, teme" naruto said
"Hey idiot" Sasuke said
"I heard you would be trained by Kakashi" ino said in excitement
"Yeah supposedly" hinata said unsure. She is still somehow shy.
"Thats awesome...hina chan" Naruto said.
Hinata nodded.
"Speaking of which, where is kakashi" Naruto asked
"You know he is always late" Sasuke said.
"Are you going to train today?" Naruto asked
"Yeah, i guess, i should get ready..i don't know when or where we shall meet" Hinata retorted
"Use your Byakugan to see where is kakashi" Ino smirked.
"No no need to...he 'll be there anyway, and besides we are enjoying our company" Sasuke said.
Ino looked at sasuke intently, he did change around hinata, being more warm. She smiled.
After a while of chatting, Hinata decided to get up and get ready for sparring. She had to wear different clothes.
"Will you excuse me, i should be ready.." Hinata said.
"Do you want me to walk you home" sasuke asked
"No, i'll be fine" hinata said.
"Bye ino, bye naruto..." she waved and then kissed sasuke on his cheeks. And took off.
Naruto winked to sasuke.
Sasuke looked at his best friend and scoffed.
"Okay, i'll leave you guys to catch up, I'll go see sakura" Ino claimed and kissed naruto on his lips, she took off.
"Say naruto, whats the new mission we will be going to" sasuke said.
Naruto started explaining the new mission.

Hinata was on her way back home when she encountered kakashi sensei, his back was to the main road, his head was slightly tilted to the back, and he was somehow panting.
Hinata thought something was wrong.
"Kakashi sensei..." she said softly. His eyes were half lidded he looked at her, she saw his face that was flushed.
"Ye..yes Hinata..." he said
"Are you okay.."
Hinata could hear a sound but she wasn't unsure.
"U..um.. y..yeah" kakashi stuttered. Hinata could see beads of sweat.
"Sensei are you alright?" She asked worriedly.
"Y..hmm..yeah.. am.. meet.. me.. in an hour..at k..kon..haa's gate" kakashi stuttered.
Hinata thought of using her Byakugan to see whats going on. But she felt she must leave.
"Okay" she nodded and started to walk away. But as they say curiosity kills the cat.
She decided to use her Byakugan, and here is it.. oh God no.
Her face went beat red, kakashi...sensei is having a blowjob.
She started to walk hurriedly.
"Oh god oh god..." she thought to herself. Yes all we know kakashi is a pervert, but having a blowjob like that... wow.
Hinata ran fast, she bumped to someone.
"Oh sorry..." she said, as she looked up it was none than her best friend.
"Sasuke.." she stuttered.
"You okay?" He asked worriedly
"Ye..yeah yeah.. " she stuttered again.
Sasuke raised an eye brow, he knows hinata too much, she never stutters around him anymore, now something must be wrong.
"Why didn't you go home to change.?" He asked
"I..i was on my way..." she said
"Hinata, your house is the other way.."
"Ah.. i wanted to tell you something.."
Sasuke eyebrow furrowed.
Something is wrong.
"Hinata, your face is flushed"
Hinata's face went deeper red... sasuke knows her too much.
But she can't tell him about what she saw, its private. And it's embarrassing.
"I...i.." she has to think of a way out.
"I am on my period..." she blabbered.
"Oh..well.. hmm... do.. do you want me to get you.. pain killer" sasuke's blushed.
He and hinata had no boundaries in their friendship. she can and he can tell her anything anytime, even her wildest sex dreams. But however he still get somehow flustered when she mentions her period.
Because hinata gets that awful mood swings, and starts crying, and being clingy to sasuke. So he knew whats coming.
"No..no.. i just have to run and change... see ya sasuke.." she smiled and ran off.
Sasuke sighed, he must get her chocolates.

Hinata went and dressed to her purple shorts, a sports bra, and a shirt for sparring. She needed the sports bra because she was a little bit well, curvy.
Her thighs were thicker than most girls in konoha, she was curvy and sexy.
Not to mention her breasts that sometimes she hates because they jiggle when she spars or run. She needed the sports bra.
She went to the meeting point kakashi gave her. There she waited, for another half an hour. Kakashi finally showed up.
"Hina.." kakashi greeted.
"Sensei" she said
Kakashi looked at the petite girl, hinata, he surly didn't interact much with her, but she surly grown to be a... beautiful, sexy, young lady.
Kakashi checked hinata's out, from head to toe, its the first time he pays attention to the girl, she had thick thighs, oh.. kakashi loved thick girls. He knew she was little bit curvy than most konoha's girl.
Because hinata was surly, one of the most beautiful girls if not the only beautiful one in whole konoha.
With her unique eye color, a bit of lilac, and silky long hair, that look like a black halo, if she would sleep, surrounding her head, when he is on top of her,
Kakashi scratched that thought.
Geez.
"Shall we go" kakashi said, she nodded.
At first kakashi let hinata lead the way, he never paid attention to anyone but now he was actually checking  her tight, round ass, that was swaying like ocean... kakashi you pervert... he thought to himself.
Hinata turned around, she starred into his eyes, the masked man seemed to be starring at the sky.
Hinata was still embarrassed at the early encounter. Kakashi seemed to pay no attention.
They reached the training ground.
"We are here.." kakashi said.
"Okay, sensei what shall i do" hinata asked.
Kakashi as he heard hinata's soft voice calling him sensei, it actually is turning him on.
"Sensei " she said again, oh don't say that again Hinata.. i am turned on already.
He imagined banging hinata on the ground as she screams his name senseii... kakashi is a pervert but not with his students, but for this curvy girl, he can make an exception.
"Okay lets start with thirty laps" kakashi said.
Kakashi sat down as he watched hinata running, her boobs giggling up and down, hinata was embarrassed the sports bra still didn't keep them because they were bigger than they should.
As kakashi watched hinata, he had this lewd thoughts of sprawling her, squeezing those rounded boobs, and rubbing his hard rock member between those tits.. oh god kakashi snap out of it.
He saw how flushed her face was, imagining that she'll be flushed when he thrust deep inside of her... oh not again kakashi.
"Sensei.... i finished" Hinata said as she heaved.
Kakashi nodded.
"Lets the training begin"