Explain.

Hinata's couldn't comprehend what she saw. She wished she didn't come. But the worst part is that even though jealousy is a feeling you can't control, but she knows she had no right.
Hinata decided to turn around, and head back home, but she will face sasuke sooner or later, but she doesn't have the guts.
As she turned with tears in her eyes she bumped into someone.
"K..kiba-kun..." she stuttered.
"Oh hina chan, i am so glad you came..." kiba said.
Sasuke's eyes fell on hinata who bumped into kiba and kiba had leaned on her, pulling her into a hug.
Sasuke bite his lips, that nearly bled, he always felt jealousy because of how kiba was so close to hinata.
But then he realized that he didn't see hinata's coming, did she see him kissing sakura.
He cringed.
And got up and approached towards hinata and kiba.
"Hinata.." his voice was stern.
Hinata yelped. She didn't want to face sasuke.. she loves him, she is dead jealous and she wished to slap him.
But again she had no right...
Hinata gave sasuke the look of 'i don't want to see you' surly sasuke knew hinata so much.
Sasuke knew that hinata saw them. Again.
Sakura followed on sasuke and greeted both hinata and kiba.
"Hi hinata, kiba..."
hinata gave sakura a broken smile.
"Hi..sakura-chan" she greeted back.
Then she turned her face towards kiba.
"Kiba-kun... lets go..." hinata said to kiba as they marched leading the way, sasuke felt immense sorrow and guilt. Sakura held his hands again, but sasuke ditched her and followed on hinata.
They all headed to the ramen shop, where naruto was sitting with ino.
Hinata sat by ino after she greeted naruto, kiba by her side, and sasuke sat by naruto and sakura by sasuke.
They ordered ramen, sasuke's eyes didn't fall from hinata, he was starring and gazing. Hinata stole some glances, however she was so occupied talking with kiba to stop herself from crying.
Then all of a sudden their chatting was stopped when kakashi joined.
Hinata gulped she could swear she can't bear such amount of pain. Her luck is playing tricks on her.
Now kakashi sat by kiba and sasuke was glaring death glares.
Kakashi could read such death glares, but it was the only unoccupied chair. Or maybe kakashi wanted to be near hinata.
Naruto noticed the tension from his best friend. Surly he knows sasuke too much, though he is stoic, but when it always come to hinata, he can't hide.
Naruto pinched sasuke, sasuke cringed.
Sakura leaned over to sasuke and rested her hands on his thighs, and sasuke flinched and got up.
"Excuse me..." sasuke stood up, and went outside.
"Sasuke...sasuke wait... sasukeee" naruto ran after sasuke, hinata's eyes looked as sasuke got away and naruto's following.
She felt pain, maybe she gone so far with kiba. Add on kakashi.
However as she turned back she felt a grip on her shoulder, she looked and it was kakashi.
"Hinata, can we talk?" Kakashi asked
Kiba looked intently and decided to retreat.
"I'll go follow them" he said and excused himself.
" i don't want to talk... please sensei.." hinata said.
But kakashi didn't let go of his grip.
"Let go sensei please" hinata pleaded but kakashi dragged her.
Hinata winced and started to struggle and whimper but kakashi dragged her out of the ramen shop.
But then he was stopped by naruto and sasuke.
Sasuke sent death glares to kakashi who was holding hinata's.
"What do you think you are doing kakashi?" Sasuke said sternly.
"I am talking to my student.. she misses sparring..." kakashi lied.
"Then why are you dragging her like that" sasuke snorted
"I guess she is my student..." kakashi said stoically.
"Besides, thats none of your business sasuke..."
"It is.."sasuke said and grabbed hinata to his side.
Hinata looked at sasuke then she took away her hands.
"Lets go sensei.." she said.
Sasuke gasped.
"Hinata..." he said, but she walked away, and kakashi followed.
Hinata and kakashi walked towards the park.
She sat on the bench and kakashi was standing.
"Listen.. hinata...i.." kakashi started but was interrupted by hinata's rage
"Listen sensei... its over, you cheated... please let me go.." hinata snapped while fighting tears, its too much for her.
"Hinata, our relationship...was.."
"Doomed kakashi, i was ready for the consequences, i forgave sasuke.. we all did... our love was pure... konoha will be konoha, we need to change that... but you cheated and you gave up on me kakashi" hinata cried.
"You devastated me, you made me feel i was't good enough..., not worth it, always in my life i felt that..." she sobbed and hiccuped and kakashi looked at her form in pain, he leaned down to hug her.
Hinata wanted to push back, but she needed comfort.
She found herself clutching to kakashi, but all of a sudden sasuke pulled kakashi away, And landed a punch on his sensei.
Kakashi landed on the ground, he chose not to fight sasuke.
"Whats wrong with you..." hinata snapped at sasuke.
But she was met by him straddling her and lifting her up over his shoulder and off to his uchiha's mansion.
Naruto, kiba and ino ran to kakashi to make sure he is fine.
"Kakashi? You okay?" Naruto asked worriedly as kakashi wiped his bleeding lips.
while sakura yelled.
"Sasukee...sasukeee" but sasuke ignored her.

"Let me down..sasuke..i said" hinata punched sasuke's back and was struggling but sasuke firmed his grip over her until he reached his mansion.
He opened the front door, and went inside, and let hinata down on the couch.
"What is your problem..." hinata snapped.
"What is my problem? What is yours" he said sternly, hinata could swear that his look and his voice could kill her.
"What is mine?" Hinata asked puzzled.
"I heard you speaking with kakashi, and hugging him, for god sake hinata..." sasuke growled with his activated sharingan.
"And i saw you kissing sakura.....at least you knew... and why..why do i even bother, why do you bother... it was a one night stand right..."
"Hinata Hyuuga ditch this attitude...and explain.." sasuke snorted.
"Explain what. He was my boyfriend.. he wanted to talk.. and why do you care anyway... you have zillions of girls you bedded is it too much for me to have an ex.." hinata sobbed.
"You are an idiot and a fool.." sasuke snorted
"Why a fool..." hinata's voice cracked, she hates to be vulnerable before sasuke.
Sasuke grabbed her arms tightly, she winced.
"Why did you let him hug you..." he said sternly.
"Why do you care.." she asked.
Sasuke snorted, is she that dense to know.
"Explain..." he growled.
"Or what...!" Hinata snapped back, but sasuke landed a slap on her face. Hinata was puzzled.
She pushed sasuke away, and headed for the door, but sasuke grabbed her hands tightly, shoved her to the walls, she screamed as her back hit the wall hard.
Then suddenly sasuke's crashed his lips over hinata's in a demanding rough, violent kiss. He opened her mouth for his tongue to explore, and bite her lower lips.
"Umfuh.." hinata eyes snapped open puzzled. But both broke their kiss as they were demanding for air.
"Or i'll do this.." sasuke said panting.
Hinata looked at sasuke puzzled, he then held her up, her back to the walls, her legs wrapped around his waist, and her hands around his neck.
Sasuke rubbed his hard member against hinata, both had rough sex that night.

Hinata opened her eyes, to where sasuke was sleeping by her, his arms were wrapped around her waist tightly as if he doesn't want to let go. Hinata tried to free herself from his grab but no avail.
Sasuke needs to explain why he kissed sakura. And why he slept again with her. Not that she didn't enjoy, but was he using her? Or maybe he did reciprocate her love.
Hinata needed Explanation and she'll get it.

Thanks for your infinite support and sorry for keeping you waiting SilviaWeiss