Friendship

Sasuke smiled as hinata told him she is lucky to have him.
He was lucky to have her too, needless to say, he never ever imagined he'll be friend the Hyuuga, add on being her best friend and loving her genuinely.
He stroke her hair
"Anything for you, Hina-chan" he smiled
Hinata smiled genuinely, she leaned and kissed sasuke on his cheeks, he blushed.
Hinata resembles sasuke's deceased mother, Mikoto, thats why he loves her genuinely, he thinks he needs to protect and cherish hinata, so he can make up for his loss.
He rested his palm on her cheeks, stroke it with his thumb.
"Move with me hinata.."
"Wait, what? But sasuke... you.."
"Please, Hinata..."
"Okay..."
Hinata understands why sasuke wants her to move in, she resembles his mother alot, and he told her that dozens of times, he also feels lonely, and needs company, and if she is around, he'll feel always safe.
She smiled inwardly, everyone did actually were puzzled how hinata cracked the untamable uchiha.
He only showed warmth towards her, and naruto, and none else.
"When will you spar again with kakashi..."
"I, think tomorrow, but i feel sore.."
"I'll bring you an ointment"
"You go rest, and i'll prepare for the movement, and off for my mission" sasuke said.
"Hai.."

Kakashi went back to his house, his mistress was laying in bed naked waiting for him.
Kakashi gave her an unsure gaze.
"What.. i thought you need a massage after sparing" she said seductively while biting her lips.
"Yes, i can use some.." kakashi retorted.
He sat on the edge of the bed, as his mistress touched him, stroking his back, her hands trailed down his chest, and his lower back, kakashi could only think about hinata.
Hinata touching him, hinata's petite form squirming underneath him.
Hinata's lips begging to be kissed, but he can't. In the end, she is his student, a forbidden relation in konoha, that would be doomed.
He flipped his mistress and thrusted.
Kakashi got up for shower, and he headed for his lawful friend, the pink haired forehead as everyone called.. Sakura.
In the end sakura was the only one who understood kakashi.

"Kakashi..."
"Hi sakura.."
"You fine?"
"Well, not much..."
"Come in.. i'll prepare tea" sakura let kakashi into her house. She knew kakashi always come to her to talk, though he is not of a real one to talk whats inside, but she is glad he turns to her.
She cherish their friendship, ever since he advised   her  to get over sasuke's love. Kakashi did help her get over her unrequited love for sasuke, just to fall in love with her dear sensei but kept the feeling to herself.
A doomed relation that she can't afford to risk her emotions, nor the friendship.
She decided to go for Lee, however Lee was starting to lose interest, but he approved to give it a shot, but their relation was now on verge of  destruction beyond repair.
Sakura sat on the table right by kakashi's side.
She started talking about her issues with Lee, and she doesn't feel the same, he is always cold, uncaring, just like sasuke.
Kakashi gave her advice on that she must talk, and if such relation is not working she can walk away and know her worth.
But sakura omitted the detail that she loves kakashi, and maybe thats why she can't make her relation work.
"How is the sparring with hinata.." she cracked the question after.
"Well, it was fine, she developed a little bit.."
"Good.."
"And how is she with sasuke..." she said unsure, sakura was dead jealous that hinata cracked sasuke's code. What if she found out about kakashi's lewd thoughts.
"You know how sasuke feels about her.. they can't be separated, like twins or something..."
"I doubt the twins thing..."
"Tell me sakura.. are you and hinata friends.."
"Well not that much, you know.."
"Why?" She asked
"Nothing.." kakashi was tormented, he can't say such lewd thoughts to anyone, he just have to blame them on the hormones, or maybe hinata's sexy curvy body.
He decided to scratch the thought and take off.
"Okay sakura, i guess i gotta get going.. think about what i told you.." he patted the pinkish hair, and took off.
Sakura touched her hair, blushed and looked at kakashi's walking away.

Kakashi went home, he laid down on his bed, and drifted to sleep.
"Kakashi.. sensei.., i want you inside me.."
"Kakashi sensei... more.."
"Kakashi sensei, uh..ah..m..mo..re.."

Kakashi woke up panting and seeing he messed his pants.
He had a wet dream of hinata, moaning under him, as he thrusted deeply, roughly inside her as she rested her hands on the bark, while arching her butt up as be got a good view, hitting deeply her pleasure spot, and spanking her. he scoffed and got up, to clean his mess up.
Today is the second day of training, and he has to deal with hinata, he must control himself.. and he doesn't know how especially after such a lewd nasty wild dream.
May lord be in his favor. He prayed.