Hurt

Hinata woke up with a terrible head ache and retrograde amnesia.
Its the hangover effect. Hinata winced in pain as she pulled herself up from bed, she found sasuke at the door with a towel around his waist and a dripping hair. Another towel was around his neck and with his hands he was drying it.
"Oh, when did you come back..." Hinata said shyly as she looked at the well built so called best friend.
"Yesterday..." he said
Hinata blushed fiercely, she remembers buying bottle of sakes, and getting drunk but she doesn't remember anything other than that.
"I..what happened yesterday?" She asked unsure, and feeling depressed.
"Nothing..i came you were sleeping on the couch, i carried you to bed..." sasuke said stoically as he marched away to get dressed.
Sasuke refrained from telling hinata what happened yesterday. He has his own reasons.
Hinata watched as sasuke left.. she knows her sasuke too much, and knows that he is hiding something.
"Must i did something terrible.." she murmured to herself.
Hinata got up and threw up in the toilet.
She drank a cup of water and headed to the shower, she showered and went down to the kitchen.
To find sasuke prepared them breakfast.
She smiled genuinely and kissed his cheeks.
Sasuke nodded stoically.
"Sasu..are you okay?" She said worriedly, normally sasuke is to a certain extent warm around her. But he is really stoic today.
He nodded.
They sat down and ate.
"So what happened yesterday for you to get drunk..." sasuke asked stoically.
Hinata gulped. Shall she tell sasuke about the predicament or not. She choose the latter.
"No..nothing...kakashi..i mean sensei told me i am..still..weak..so..i..cracked..." hinata stuttered unsure and surly sasuke knew she was lying.
Sasuke scoffed and then got up, wore his cloak.
"When..when you'll come back..." she cracked the question.
"I'll let you know..bye" he left.
"Did i hurt him last night..." hinata looked down distressed.
She decided she won't go to training today, she can't confront kakashi sensei.
She got up, cleaned and washed the dishes, and knitted sasuke's worn clothes.
She wanted to get her mind off kakashi. But she couldn't.
As for kakashi, he couldn't hold himself more, he wanted to get more closer to hinata but he felt so low. He waited at the training ground, he was early today. He waited for couple of hours, but no sign. So he decided to visit her at the uchiha mansion.

Hinata opened the door to find kakashi standing.
"S..sensei.."
"You are late for training.." kakashi said stoically.
"I..i wasn't feeling well..." she looked down.
Kakashi closed the door behind, as he walked slowly towards hinata, she took few steps back.
Kakashi leaned down and whispered in her ears.
"Maybe..i can..make you..feel fine..." he said seductively sending shivers down her spine.
Hinata met the grey head sensei..
"I...please sensei you have to leave.." hinata pushed him away.
"What if i don't want to leave..." he purred.
"Please sensei..please" hinata pleaded.
Kakashi shook his head.
"Sensei..what am i to you..." hinata cracked.
"...nothing..." he said
Hinata tried hard to hold her tears.
"And everything..." he continued.
Hinata looked into his eyes... she couldn't believe herself. Her mouth gaped and then she wrapped her arms around his waist, he wrapped his muscular one around her petite form. He smelled her scent.
He wished to stay like that for longer, but this is condemned and doomed.
"Come hinata, lets get to training..."
"Hai.." she looked down and accepted.
She hates being like that, kakashi hurt her but she forgave him when she saw just his face.
Her thirst for love is driving her crazy.
Kakashi and hinata sparred together again.
They sat down and talked again, hinata this time between his legs, his arms wrapped around her, she felt so comfort and safe.
Hinata got a hawk from sasuke telling her that his mission will take longer than he thought. In a week he will come back. Hinata scoffed, she misses him already.

For the upcoming days, hinata and kakashi spent more time together, well technically sneaking in order to keep their relation hidden, as it is going to be doomed.
But nothing is kept hidden for a long time, soon the rumor came out that kakashi is having an affair with one of his students. So the lights were on sakura and hinata, and others.
Hinata felt bad hearing the rumor that actually started hurting and outcasting kakashi, little by little their love would come to an end.
The rumors reached the Hokage. And surly tsunade scolded kakashi for such act.
However kakashi told hinata to bid no attention to such thing.. konoha will always be konoha.
As for kakashi, he knew that he would sooner break up with hinata, and he couldn't deflower the innocent girl. But kakashi had a tremendous stamina and libido so he decided to go again for his mistress.
As for hinata, that unfortunate day, she decided to cook for kakashi, and bake a cake for him, and surprise him at his house.
Hinata knocked the door, but no one answered, but she knew quite well that kakashi was inside.
Hinata decided to climb the tree just to find his windows were opened, she came closer just to find her pervert sensei, pounding into someone and moaning filled the room.
Is kakashi cheating on her... well apparently he is.
Hinata gasped, her eyes filled with tears. The tree branch broke and she fell.
Kakashi heard the noise and looked outside to find hinata running away from his house.
"Shit...." he scoffed.
"What.., finish what you started you can't stop in the middle.." his mistress scowled.
"Sorry, business.." he ran off following hinata.

"Hinata..hinataaa" kakashi ran reached for hinata, he gripped her wrists, she turned around and pushed him away.
"Stop..please..leave me alone.."
"Hinata..listen"
"You..cheated.."
"I didn't.."
"Then what do you call that.." she asked while sobbing.
"I...nothing, i am free man to do whatever i want.."
"And..bu..but..what ..about us.."
"We never even started.."
Hinata was shocked.. is he denying their relation.
Her mind couldn't comprehend.
"What..about the..hugs.. the talks, the times we spent together..it was all nothing.."hinata stuttered
"You..got it wrong hinata..,"
"What..about..our kiss..."
"Only a whim hinata" kakashi said stoically.
Hinata looked into his eyes looking for affection, or maybe he was just lying to break up with her, but all she saw was a cold aloof person who really meant what he said.
Hinata took three steps back and then she ran off. This time weeping.
She hit a hard surface and looked up to see who was the person she hit.
And no one other than the raven head cold best friend of hers.
He always catch her every time she falls.
"Sa...sasuke..." she stammered
He looked at her with his onyx orbs.
She hugged him tightly. He wrapped his hand around her.
"What happened hinata..." this time his voice was stern and with rage.. he was ready to break anyone who hurt his hinata into pieces.
"Sa..sasuke..i.." she stuttered while sobbing.
"Come hinata... lets go home.." he wiped her tears and carried her over his shoulder and marched to the uchiha mansion.

Kakashi was watching such seen with tormented heart filled with jealousy but such feeling wasn't even his right to feel. Isn't he the one who choose that.
"Sorry hinata.. it was the only way..." he murmured.
It must be hard for hinata, its even way harder for kakashi.
"Sorry my only one out there for me.." kakashi murmured again, turned around and walked back to sakura.