Chapter four

^^ (Kathryn outfit )

Kathryn stood there shocked . She was  not expecting ,that the one under the mask was  kristoff Forbes.

Soon her shock turned into anger and she didn't care if her brother was standing there .

"Get out ." All eyes focused on Kathryn now . No one expected the woman whom brought the stranger in to say something like that .

"What?" Her brother asked . Kathryn' s face then turned into one of confusion .

"Didnt you not want him gone? Now I want him gone " she said very sternly .

" Yeah but that was before he was unknown and plus why do you want him gone you were the one that brought him here "

" Yeah but that was before I knew who he was ."

" Oh so if he wasn't billionaire but a criminal would you let him stay ? "

" Oh how do you know he is not a criminal! " She shouted in frustration.

While both sibling started back arguing again . Sarah walked up to kristoff .

"Dont worry about them they always fight "

"Its ok ,I fine it rather amusing " laughing she replied

"Yes it is but nevertheless he is just worried about her plus he's just teasing her ."

"Ah so are you her sister " he couldn't help but ask . Smiling at that she said " something like that "

" What do you mean "

"She means that soon her second to last finger will have a pretty band on it " Michael interrupted them while putting his arm around Sarah's waist and resting his head on her shoulder .

^^(Sarah's outfit )

Sarah looked down to hide her blush , her blonde hair falling in her face .
Kathryn quickly walked over to the pair . Her mood changing from annoyed to excitement .

"Really ! You guys are getting married !"

" Yes really !" Sarah replied

" ahhh" Kathryn screamed in excitement. "Oh my sailor underwear my ship has sailed - wait why didn't you guys tell me you were dating "

" because you are never home " Michael replied.