Chapter Fourteen

Kristoff's p.o.v

I can't believe I let her go there . But why is she there in the first place ? Urghh I so frustrated right now and there's all this traffic going god knows where . I think I'll lose my mind with all this drama .

Arriving at Paradise I made sure to call my buddy Javan and asked him to let his brother see if Kathryn came through . I didn't give them a name but from what I remember she looked like up close . They said that a lot of girls came in with similar features , and knowing Javan he can barely see the world around him . The sad thing is I don't even know what she's wearing .

Ever since Javan and my older sister broke up we haven't spoken much but we are still close . But I'm still grateful for the favour he's doing me .

Stepping out of my car , I notice a figure stumbling out of the club . Walking closer I notice it's Kathryn . I ran up to her causing her to crash into me .

She shouted curses at me then turned to leave saying she needed to make it like Elsa and let it go ?

I knew she was drunk and I couldn't let her leave alone knowing that .

"Hey wait up ! " She didn't even turn , just stumbling her way . I ran up to her holding her hand in mines .

"Where are you going Kathryn ?" She still didn't  look up  at me , trying to break her self free from my hold .

"Somewhere that doesn't involve creeps you jerk "

"I'm not a creep Kathryn , no come on let me take you home your brother is worried ."

As if I said something bad she started crying . Is this how some drunk people are ?

"I-im gonna get into so so so much trouble " she sniffed and buried her head into my chest . Soon her little cries became so loud the security came to see what happened.

"Is everything ok?" Jarad asked while passing through the security . He looks worried as if he was looking for someone .

"Yeah everything is fine . " He looked at me then at Kathryn .

"Then why is Kathryn crying ?" Now I was really shocked . How does he know Kathryn ? As if reading my mind he answered and asked a question after .

"Yeah she's our friend , like a sister to me . But how do you know her ?"

"Well I met her a couple days ago , she's the lady I've been asking about . " Jarad's gaze turned into one of relief .

" I was just sent to look for her then came out after being needed that a female was crying in front of the club . I'm glad she's safe . "

"Dont worry I'll take her home , but hey do you mind calling her brother , saying that I took her to my home . I forgot to to take his  number when I went out searching for her "

"No problem and you two be same , oh and let me remind you she gets a little crazy when she's drunk ."

I nodded at him before I carried her to the car . Buckling her in the back and putting on the child safety . Then I got in and drove off .

The ride was silent for awhile until she spoke up .

"Why don't you remember me kristoff ?" Wait she knew it was me ?

"Answer me ! Ah . Gosh I can't believe I kissed you ."

Kathryn's p.o.v

I woke feeling like Shit . I mean I feel like that normally but this time worse . Whatever Javani gave me was wow that's all I can say .

Looking around I notice I'm not in my room or at room in my house .

I looked down seeing myself still in my cloths from yesterday , just my hair isn't up in two buns anymore

I looked down seeing myself still in my cloths from yesterday , just my hair isn't up in two buns anymore . What the he'll happened . Lookin a around more I see a figure sleeping in the chair looking bed across the room . I don't know what happened last night but I'm gonna leave .

Getting off the bed I notice the figure moving a bit . I tried moving fast enough to make an escape . Until its head popped out from under the covers asking .

"Where are you going ?" Not thinking  I take the the ceramic lookin genie lap and threw it at the person .