Chapter nine

I'm gonna change it from third person point of view . Hope you like it :-)

Kristoff's p.o.v

I watched as Kathryn played with the seatbelt not wanting to look at me . For some reason she doesn't like me and  I'm gonna find out why. When she she ran into me the other day I knew I had to get to know her . There's something about her that reminds me of someone .

She looks just like the girl from my past the only difference is that her hair is bleached out and her eyes are blue  . The name is the same, except the last name . I just can't shake off the feeling that I know her .

So here I am today taking her out for lunch and buy her a new phone as a piece offering for her broken phone a d broken cup,   speaking of which I never got to apologize properly.

"I'm sorry for when I caused you to brake that cup ." I said as I turned my eyes away from the road too look at her . I saw her tense up a bit before I focused back on the road .

"I can get you a new one if you like? " I asked searching in my brain to spike up a conversation with her but first I have to apologize.

"You don't like me I know that but please talk to me so it  could be a lot less awkward. We have at least 10 minutes till we get there -"

"Just shut up ok!, the only reason I went with you was to pleas my best friend ok and as you said before I don't like you and I never will "

What she said hurt a bit but I'm not gonna let it get to me . I am going to try my best into fixing whatever it is she don't like about me .

"Listen if this is about the cup I'll buy you a new one and I said I was sorry !" I shouted a bit to get her to understand me .

"Money can't buy everything Kristofferson ." She said the last part quietly  it I heard her . Now this led me to believe I know her . No one k owns my real name besides my family ,my best  friend from college and the two ladies whom I spent most of my time with .

"How do you know my full name ?" I changed my name to kristoff after I was made fun of in middle school.

I looked at her before going back to the road . Seeing the place ahead I knew we were going to have to wait a bit for some alone time to finish our conversation later .

"Forget I ever said that " she looked really her nervous .

"Why should I ? This involves me doesn't it , wait are you kidding something ?" I pushed on . I really needed to know how she knows my name .

She scoffed before answering

"Maybe , are you hiding something too ?"

What the hell did she mean ? I parked the the car before unfastening my seat belt . Turning to face her I saw her jaw tightening then  releasing . She's angry , but for what ?

"What are you talking about ?" She turned in her seat to look at me . Her eyes showed how much hate she had for me

"Oh don't play dumb Mr. Forbes , your only hiding behind all those smiles playing the good guy !" She shouted at me .

"Listen Kath-"

"Shut up ! You have no right to call my name !" By now tears were streaming down her face . She started fiddling with the seat belt . I know she's going to run off bit I can't let her go . I have to find out about the reason behind her outburst .

I put my hand on her shoulders to stop her from going nut she just slapped it away .

"Don't fucking touch me ! " She was out the car in a second like if a had some disease . Last thing I heard before she slammed the door might I add very hard was .

"You hurt her , you hurt EMMALINE !"  And then she was gone .
I couldn't help the tears in my eyes

Emmaline
She knew Emmaline , the girl who died because of me