Chapter Nineteen

Three and a half months later

Kristoff's p.o.v

It's been three and a half months since I - no we all have seen Kathryn. No body knows where she could possibly be . At least I think nobody knows . I feeling Michael knows but why would he not tell me . I gave him no reason not too .

Argh all this is so frustrating !

Why did she have to do this to me ? After the charity event we went up and did things . But I didn't expect her to leave before I wake up and disappear .

I barely had any sleep . I can't even focus on my company . I'm behind on alot of work . This cannot be happening .

Sighing I walked out of my office . Concentration is one thing I don't have right now . Walking down I see my personal driver Erik . I been using since I've not been sleeping well my mom told him to drive me .

"Erik why are you here? Its not even lunch "

"Your mother sent me here saying that you haven't had breakfast yet so I must make sure you eat as she is not able to do right now ."

"Oh ok thank you though you didn't really have to care" I replied before sitting in the car .

"Where do you want me to take you ?" I thought about it for awhile and decided I'll visit a place I havent since Kathryn left . Letting him know where I want to go , we took off .

Arriving I see that the place is closed but if look really good you can see someone sitting by the window . Coming out the car I thanked Erik and walked up to window . Knocking on it to gain the attention of the person they looked up telling me to pass through the back .

Walking to the back I can't help but remember what happened here it makes me smile but sadly . The door opens and see them standing there looking tired as ever .

"What brings you here kristoff ?"

"Please I know you know where she is please tell me " I can't help but beg him .

"Ok c'mon." Feeling a weight lift off my shoulder ,I walked in behind him .Finally I'm gonna get my answers.

Kathryn's p.o.v

One week later

I just can't believe it !

Standing up from the rocking chair and pacing back and forth . I mean I shouldn't be angry but more worried this is serious .

"Mom! Why didn't you tell me ?" She just stood there with a smile on her face looking at me .

"I know I should've but we've been so caught up that forgot to tell you ."

"But he's like ten years younger than you ." Okay so you are probably wondering why I am reacting like this but this is serious.
Mom hasn't dated in years and that too ,to someone younger than year .

"Hes not ten years younger than me but there I an age gape and I don't see the the problem with it we live each other so there's nothing wrong with it ."

"How long have you two been dating ?" Something's up , I don't know but I have a weird feeling .

"Three months." What! My eyes widened like saucers . I just can't  understand

"Thats just a little bit of time mom" I'm trying to reason with her to see that this man is not trust worthy .

"So some people fall in love early . " She answered so simply like if nothing .

"Mom-"

"Now Kathryn leave you mother alone , she deserves to be in love" grandma said coming from the door . I knew she was right but I can't help but be worried .

"Ok I will if this makes her happy then I'm too " I had no right to be upset . She took care of me and Michael , event though she didn't have to.

Confused. Well you must be cause she and grandma aren't our real family . When Emmaline as you know I pretty much wasted my life . Michael had to drop out of college to take care of me . At that time Michael had nothing but a few savings . He took that and moved us out of our town . When I got worse we met Ms O'hera and her mother . They opened the cafe to which they gave us to run seeing they couldn't anymore . Ms O'hera was married but her husband left her cause she couldn't conceive. When she met us she didn't hesitate to take us in and help us . Later on she said that we can call her mom and her mother grandma cause we felt like the children she always wished too have . So yeah that's how we had the last names O'hera as we didn't want to keep our dad's own .

"Really ?" She asked looking surprised .

"Yes really "

"Oh thank you thank you " she squealed .

"Oh c'mon Meredith we have  bingo starting soon and Carlos is gonna be here . " grandma 'reminded her . Oh so his name is Carlos .

"He's got a nice name "

"Yes and he's sweet "

"Ok go on and get ready so you so t be late ." They nodded to leave but grandma shouted out

"But don't forget to eat Kathryn , you got to feed up that baby ."