Chapter Ten

Kathryn p.o.v

How dare he. He has no right to touch me let alone call my name .

I don't even know where I am but I know one thing for sure and that is I'm not going back there. Michael and Sarah can get angry all they want but right now I do not give a f#ck .

And to think they wanted me to give him a chance . If they knew who he really is they wouldn't let him close .

Argh

I gotta stop thinking about him. I know I'm gonna get in trouble but who cares , I'm young and free

Kristoff p.o.v

Damm it

Seriously how could I let her get so far . Just one name can make me loose all self control .

But how does she know Emmaline ?

Emmaline didn't have friends . She was the innocent type , always thinking of someone . She had a big heart . Her older sister would always be there for her .

That's how I met them through her sister . She dated my best friend in college . Although she was younger was the type to not care . Just like Kathryn , they have the same names and same attitude . The difference is the last name and the brother.

I heard Kathryn talk about her brother but never his name .
Emmaline was a lucky girl , she had a great family .

I remember the last time I ever saw her that was the worst day . Because from that day everything went down hill for her family . If knew I would have tried to fix it .

The time has come for me to tell her the truth . I can't keep leading her on . I called her here to tell her the truth . As my dad said I gotta man up . I'm maturing into man I can't be wasting my time partying and playing around with people's feelings .

So here I am waiting for her at our spot . She also said that she had something to tell me .

"Hey !" I turned around in her arms . Gently removing her arms and holding her at an arms length .

"Hello to you to " she giggled at me . She seemed happy and I know whatever I am going to say next is going to change it .

"As you know I have something to tell you but you tell me yours first "
"No you say yours first "

"Are you sure ?"

"Yes "

"I want us to break up " I watch as her facial expression change .

"But why ? " I sighed she knows why

"I think you know why Emm "

"Couldn't you love me back ?" I watch as tears streamed down her face .

"Listen don't cry ok we can still be friends ."

"I don't want to be friends I love you ."

"Yeah I know but -"

"Let me ask you one question why couldn't you see me why her !? "

"One can't control love emm "

"But why Kathryn?"