Chapter Fifteen

Kathryn's p.o.v

I can't believe I'm doings when I could be home sleeping  . If your wondering well let me tell you .

Flashback a couple minutes ago .

"Ahh what the duck Kathryn ." Ooh Shit . I hit kristoff with a weird thing . Then I saw it, a bruise on his forehead . I'm surprised it didn't bleed . 

I quickly got off the bed to see what further damage that I have caused . Walking up to him , from closer you can see it looks really bad .

"Are you ok ?"

"Does it look like I'm ok , you just hit me with whatever that was and now asking if I'm ok what kind of  question is that ?"  He said  while giving a look that says ' your such a dumb bitch '

"Anyway it's not not bleeding but there might be a bruise ,how bad is it ?" Honestly I didn't know what to say . I mean he's gonna be more angry than before .

"Um it doesn't look to bad actually , it looks like it belongs there ." Eww like if . The colour is nasty . It's big black and blue sitting right in front for everyone to see .

"What madness are you saying ? I hurts really hard and I'm sure that its bruised . "

"If your so sure the go look for yourself ." I know he's going to kill me for lying but that's why I told him to look for himself so that he's looking I can find my way out .

He got and stormed into his bathroom . This is my chance . I saw a door and opened it then ran through hoping to find the exit .

"Kathryn !" I picked up my pace and ran , almost tripping in the process . But there was something I forgot , shoes ! .

I can't run around with no shoes and no money ah what do I do . Ah , I do the only thing I can do . So I stopped and turned around ,there kristoff stood looking angry as ever .

"Go , you wanted to go so!on "  He shouted which his index finger on his right hand pointing at the door and his left on his bruise .

"Well what are you waiting for , you wanted to go so go ." I know he's trying not to smile using his hand to hid it . How can someone smile when they are in pain ?

" Look I was just trying to see if  there was anymore bandages for your wound ." Waw how much of a stupid lie can I have come up with .

" uh huh " he didn't even look like he bought it .

"Didnt have to do that but since you offered , I have some in the bathroom , you didn't  have to leave . "

So here I am putting bandages on him , while trying to but he's such a pervert that's blowing on my breast every time I try putting that bandaid on .

"Would you stop that !?" He's so annoying .

"No " 

"No!?"

"No " 

"Do you want me to take your eyes out ?" I asked so nicely .

"No I'm good but that's still not gonna stop me "

I ripped the bandaid off his forehead , in which caused hi to stream out loud .

"Ok ok I won't do it again ."

After he said that I wasted no time in fixing him back up . An not forgetting to put a teenage mutant ninja turtle sticker on top .

"Wont you kiss it cause it still hurts ?" He asked faking a baby voice and pouting his lips .

"Eww no , Now get up and take me home please "

He groaned and got up mumbling on how I don't have a heart and what not .

"Ok but let me shower first and get ready , I'll drop you off and and head to work after . "

" Ok I'll wait for you downstairs " And with that I was off .

Two hours later he came down in another turtle neck and coat , with his hair falling in front of his face .

"How can you wear that in the summer ?"

"What do you not like it ?"

"Are you serious it's really hot outside "

"Well it's cold in my office ."

"Ugh whatever just come take me home . "

"Wow you have no manners not even a please or a thank you for taking you to safety , you kathryn have heart my heart ." He started fake crying so loud , I'm sure the neighbors are worried . I rolled my eyes at his antics and stormed off through the door .

Kristoff's p.o.v

Ah this girl she makes my heart feel like it's about to burst out of my chest . Even with her attitude I can never stop loving her . Now that I know who she is I just can't .

I chased after her outside not before locking the door . Running up to the car she stood there looking up at the sky . She still looks nice even with messy  hair that's not even bleached properly and no shoes .

When she noticed me she looked at me and asked

"Where's my shoes ?"

I don't even know where it is . I only noticed she didn't have any when I put her to bed . I just my shoulders saying

" I can I buy a new pair , hell even 100 hundred pairs . "And with that I unlocked the car , got in and waited for her . She came in grumbling on how she don't need anything from the likes of me . I lifted her chin up to look at me and gave her a mischievous smile .

"Are you sure you don't want any thing from me ?" Her eyes widened like sauces before shutting them and mumbling

"How'd he hear that , does he have bat ears or somethin ." I chuckled at her then drove off saying

"Maybe I do maybe I don't ."