5

"You got me lifted,shifted higher than the ceiling. Ooh wee it's the ultimate feeli-"

"Jenna! Turn it down!" My mom shouted from downstairs. I sighed and lowered the volume. Man, baby bash is my jam and she's making me lower it. You just don't do that.

My phone started vibrating and I groaned. "Are you kidding me. I just wanna listen to my jams, but no someone keeps bothering me," I spoke to myself. Don't worry I'm not crazy.

"Hello?" I shifted onto my right arm.

"Hey, babe," I crinkled my nose making a disgusted face.

"What do you want, Ash?"

"Ooh, Ash, huh?" He paused. "Wait, call me Ash again, I've never heard you say that and it sounds hot."

I rolled my eyes and brought my phone up closer to my ear. "No, I'm not saying it again. I was just too lazy to say your whole name."

"Aw," he whined.

"Why'd you call me anyway? What do you want?" I asked. It was silent on the other end then he spoke up.

"Well, I don't know actually. I was bored. Do you wanna hangout?" He asked. I thought about it and I've never actually hung out with Ashton outside of school-okay I never hung out with him-even at that weird party where he ditched me.

"Uh, I mean, sure. I'm not busy, but why didn't you just ask your friends? We've never eve-" I was cut off to the sound of yelling in the background.

"GIVE ME BACK MR. PENGUINO!"

"Luke shut the fuck up!" I heard a different voice since it was obviously Luke.

"Hey! No swearing!" I heard Ashton giggling. The other voice said something after that I couldn't hear clearly. Something about pink rocks?

I was laughing so hard and my mom was yelling again from downstairs. Probably at my brothers again.

"Sorry about that," Ashton chuckled. "So, you still wanna hang out?"

*

"I wanna go home," I said seriously when Ashton parked right in front of Chucky Cheese.

"No, we're gonna have fun here."

"Uh, no. I hate this place with that scary looking mouse and the rude children and it smells like feet in there it's so nasty," I whined. He poked my cheek and got out of the car.

I groaned and followed after him. We walked inside and instantly the stench of sweat and feet enveloped my body and I was gagging. Ashton looked fine and he went right in. He's probably used to it since he told me he lives with his three other friends and they have their smell that's just sickening. I should know because my brothers' room smell.

"Ashton, this sucks, and I'm hungry. Ew and the pizza isn't even good here their cheese is like rubber," I complained. He rolled his eyes and sat down at a booth on the farthest corner.

"Can you stop bashing my childhood place. It's not cool, bro," he stared seriously. I let out a loud chuckle and soon he joined in the laughter with me.

"Yeah, the food isn't the best, but I love playing the games," he looked serious. I'm surprised my eyes haven't rolled out of my head yet.

"You're kidding, right? They're all kids games! Like look, there's a bike that you'd probably break because it's especially for a 5 year old's body,"I explained whilst looking at little kid push down a little girl. Ashton looked up right away.

"Riley! Come back and help this little girl up! What's wrong with you, little man?" Ashton immediately ran up to the little kids. I was slightly confused as to what was going on and who the kid was. Maybe a cousin because I don't think he has a 5 year old brother.

The little boy looked down and he walked back to the little girl and helped her up, saying sorry at the same time.