10

"Who was that?"

Yet again I froze in place, wow is Elsa from frozen just following me..

"Just a friend, mom," I said hopefully she didn't see Ashton kissing me in the cheek, but he kissed me so close to my lips it was almost magical.

"Really? Do friends kiss each other in the cheek?" my mom teased. I just shrugged and hoped she wasn't mad. "It's okay, Jenna!" she laughed. I was getting confused and scared because she always told me no boys, blah, blah, blah.

"I approve of him if you're wondering," she said casually.

"Mom,what!?" I was blushing which wasn't helping my case.

"He's cute and aww you're blushing! Besides, you're in high school now, but just let me in on your life and tell me the juicy details because I want you to make your own choices, but also be careful," she looked me in the eye. "Got it?" she smiled.

I nodded and smiled.

"Now, sit my child and tell me why you're home late with that boy," she said in a jokingly serious manner.

I sat down and told her what we did and what he's been doing the past few times we talked or hung out. My mom was gushing and it felt great to let it out and what I'm feeling. A nice mother-daughter bonding time. "Just remember, never chase boys. Make the boys chase after you if they really want you. You don't wanna be a desperate looking for boys, you know?" she advised. I nodded my head and kept that thought in my head.

After that, my mom sent me off to bed after hugging me and saying an I love you. "I'm not going to kiss you in the cheek anymore, because you've got Ashton for that," she joked. I blushed and laughed and went to my room.

I sat in bed thinking about Ashton. Was he thinking about me, because I couldn't sleep. I thought about what happened today and I was content with life right now. Even my mom was okay with everything. I sighed and rolled on my side.

My feelings for Ashton were increasing. I don't know if I'm just liking his attention or if I really do like him. He does make me laugh and I enjoy his company now.

Ashton Irwin what have you done?