15

"That was so much fun!" I squealed jumping up and down from all the adrenaline still coursing in my veins.

"Are you serious!? That was the scariest thing in my life!" Ashton whined. We went on the ride I had my eyes on called the zipper where it rocked back and forth and upside down.

"Aw, poor Ash! It wasn't even that bad," I teased. He chuckled to himself and held my hand.

"I'm down for some food. Are you hungry?" Ashton asked. I nodded my head as we made our way to the food booth.

I stayed waiting in line while Ashton found a table for us. I ordered two hotdogs and walked to where Ashton was sitting.

"Thanks, babe," he mumbled. My eyes widened and I slowly sat down. He realized how flustered I got and he smirked.

"Hey! Let's go on the roller coaster!" I pointed out behind Ashton.

"Yeah, uh. How about we just go on the Ferris wheel instead?" he suggested. I chuckled and nodded sure.

After we devoured our food, we made our way to the line for the Ferris wheel. We inched closer and closer to the front until it was finally our turn to get on.

We climbed in the carriage while the man working the ride locked the latch to hold us in. He smiled and waved us off. "Alright, have fun!"

The ride slowly ascended and I observed the beautiful view. I quickly took out my phone to snap a few pictures. "Wow, this is beautiful," I whispered.

Ashton held me in his arms and whispered back. "Not as beautiful as you." I blushed and hit his arm playfully.

"That was so cheesy! How typical for you to say that right now," I teased.

He laughed and admitted, "Hey, it's true!"

The ride came to a stop at the very top and we stayed there for a moment.

"This would be a great picture, here let me see your phone!" he said quickly.

He held out the phone facing us and I yelled. "Selfie!" We smiled for the camera then Ashton kept taking more random pictures.

He took a picture of us with him kissing my cheek as I giggled.

Out of nowhere, Ashton placed his lips on mine once u heard the faint 'click' of my phone indicating he took the picture.

He didn't stop the connection and lowered his arm pulling his hand up to cup the side of my face. He smiled into the kiss then he pulled away leaving me stunned. I touched my lip when I felt the electricity from Ashton's kiss still lingering on me.

He smiled genuinely and pulled me towards him. I hugged him tightly while the ride was slowly descending. We got off the ride with Ashton still holding my hand. This was incredible! my first kiss was with Ashton and it was amazing! I was ecstatic and elated from the events of minutes earlier.

He tugged my arm, walking back to the food booth.

"That was fun," I beamed. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm glad," he said. "Why don't we get you're beloved funnel cake and see what the hype is all about," he pulled back.

We walked towards a cute pink booth that had pictures of dessert on it.

"One funnel cake please!" Ashton ordered. I laughed at his childishness when the lady brought a plate of heaven almighty. I took the dessert in my hands while Ashton went on to pay it.

He followed after me as my eyes scanned for an empty seat. We walked toward a bench and saw that there was only a space left for one person.

Ashton took it upon himself to sit down, grabbing my waist down making me sit on his lap.

I giggled and took a bite of the deliciousness. "Mmmm," I moaned.

Ashton smirked, watching me. "That was so hot, babe." I blushed and hit his chest playfully.

"Ashton, just eat the damn funnel cake," I said shoving the piece of cake in his mouth.

His eyes widened and made sounds of pleasure, devouring the last bites of the dessert. His face was priceless when he ate it.

After the sweet treat, Ashton held me in his arms with my still on his lap. He kissed me once more and I loved every bit of it.

This was the best moment of my life and I let the feeling of bliss course through me.

Could it get any better than this?